Carpet

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Travis Blankenship

Reaction score
I am building a deck extension on my 05 nitro nx882 and I am having trouble trying to find a matching carpet. I called nitro and they said they couldn't tell me what color that was since they don't have it anymore. They told me I would have to find a new boat with the carpet I want and them they could get it for more. Does anybody know where I could find carpet to match what I already have or knows what color it's suppose to be. It's an 05 883 and it has a dark gray carpet. Thanks.

Have you tried matching it to outdoor carpet at Home Depot, Lowes or carpet stores? I made an extension years ago and got some outdoor carpet that was close enough.

I tried lowes and they didn't have anything close. There ain't anything else close by so I thought about ordering it if uncoils just get the color and manufacturer of what I have now. But is I can't find it I will just have to take the 50 mile drive to home depot.

Home Depot has shows marine carpet on their website. Might be able to find a match before making the drive.

Mine doesn't match but, it is grey...just a different shade. As far as a deck extension..I didn't care until I recarpet the whole boat.

I have some black but I don't think it looks right. My carpet is in good shape so it will be a while before I need to get it recarpeted. Here is a pic. Now the carpet is just layed across it. It ain't glued or pulled down tight.

Sorry about no pic. How do u add a picture. I tried to put it in my library but I can't figure out how to do it. Help please

Latest posts

Back