Big News.. Gander Mtn to sell Tracker, etc..

• Thread starter Greg Meyer [URL]http://www.gandermountain.com/news
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gander was selling Stratos and Champion, I wonder if that will continue or if this a total change?

HP

I am pretty sure that Gander will only be selling Tracker Marine Group products.

BPS and Gander are competitors, Tracker and BPS are two different companies. If I remember right are champion, stratos and ranger under the brunswick umbrella now?

BF

Bruce,.....Champion Stratos and Ranger are under the Genmar group.....owned by Irwin Jacobs who also owns the FLW. Brunswick owns Mercury and several other companies.

Genmar deals with all the motor companies,......you can get anything you want on the back of their boats.....Skeeter is owned by Yamaha and you can only get a 'Hammer on a Skeeter.

The Tracker Marine group is Mercury's largest customer and that's why all the TM dealerships sell Mercury products. Prior to signing with Mercury years ago, they had a contract with Johnson/Evinrude. My very first Nitro had a 175 'Rude on it.....wicked fast!!

Mac

guess that means gander will drop the g3 line by me. And i was hoping to see a few more g3s on the water.

mike c

Latest posts

Back