Just for Toxic and others... Bass guys in Walleye Boats

• Thread starter Greg Meyer [URL]http://www.basszone.com/2007zlines
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Meyer

Reaction score
First we learn that BassFan is now owned by the Walleye guys... (And, Toxic makes jokes in poor taste, of course...;)) Then, the other shoe drops...

Thay have seen the light... Brian Snowden and Tim Horten are fishing Champlain out of Walleye Boats... Tracker Tundras... Big 21ft tin rigs...:D:):D:):rolleyes::):D

Next we will have dogs sleeping with cats... The earth will reverse its spin and Toxic will be driving TIN!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Fatrap was just days ahead of his time getting his Tundra early before the rush... I can see it now, abandoned Bullets, Allisons, Rangers, laying all over dealer lots at below fire sale prices and big tin rigs, Lunds, Starcrafts, G3s, Tundras, Alumacrafts, etc. all selling for huge premiums and the "common herd of green stump carp chasers" all se the light and join the mass exodus from sparkles to tin... Nostrodamus even foretold this is one of his quattrains...
http://www.basszone.com/2007zlines/trackernewyork.htm

Greg,

the more I look, the more I like these. My back can't take the pounding, and the cold spray of water in my face on those cold mornings really are getting to me. Room for the kids and dog, fold down jump seats in the rear.

A boat like this with a 135 Honda on it is starting to look pretty good.:)

I'll just have to carry a big sign that says " I AM NOT A WALLEYE FISHERMAN". :D

375XF_1.jpg

We (The Walleye Fishermen of this world) would DEMAND that you carry such a sign....:lol:

Look at the Angler series from Ranger (1860, etc) and the various other Fish and Skis...

Greg, Tim or Brian didn't fish out of the Walleye boats today, they have them with them in case the lake gets nasty. Today they both fished out of bass boats.

Buzz

Tellum Buzzy!!:lol::lol: I've been in Tin, I'd own tin.... if'n I needed it.:lol:

I just can't fish with LEECHES......The give me the heebies.:p

TOXIC

I have the Ranger Fisherman..You can add the rear deck and It's the same as a bass boat Only It takes rough water better >Not as fast but one hell of alot more comfortable......By the way I have one for sale..HA JR P.S. Mine Is alot larger In the compartment than the one shown

Hey Buzz. I guess you are not fishing the event this year since you fished last Sunday. But I can see where those style boats would be handy on your lake. The last two years I was there I wanted a 30 something platform....

BF

Buzz,

So...... what you are reporting is that.... "when the going gets tough the tough get tin!":p:p:p:p:lol::lol::lol:

As old Austin Powers said; "Yeah Baby!":lol::lol::lol:

Joe Balog is fishing the Detroit River FLW Tour event from a Ranger 621.....pic of it os on FLW Outdoors....

Mini

Nothin wrong with Tin....as long as it's in the shape of a glass bass killer!!!!!!

RW

:huh: Unk....

If I lived where I was on big water all the time and fished for something other than shallow luvin bigheads, I wouldn't mind a tin rig. As a matter of fact, those big Avalanches are pretty darn nice.....oh wait....now I get it (it's early).....you think I called tin boat owners Leeches.....:lol::lol::lol::lol: Read it again Unk...I mean REAL LEECHES, the kind the walleye guys use!! The kind that are like earthworms on steroids:lol::lol::lol:

TOXIC

Tox,

The leeches we use are law school drop outs... its fun to feed them to the fish...:D

Back