Bass boat ladder

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone have a good idea for a ladder to get back in the boat in an emergency. I saw one on the back of someones boat motor but could not stop them to see what it was. I have a NX882 and I don't want something that looks like a ski boat and would require putting a bunch of holes in my boat.

Look about 3/4 of the way down this page. There is a recent post that asked the same thing you just did. Some good info was provided in that one.

All the best,

Glenn

Chuck - you may have seen the E-ladder. Mounts to a jackplate or the motor mounts. Do a google search and it should pop up. There are lower priced alternatives in the thread that Glenn referenced.

Gotta agree, E-ladder is the deal. Sturdy, easily installed on a jackplate/motor, and easily deployed when needed out of the boat. :cool:

Thanks you guys. The e-ladder is exactly what I had seen before. It looks perfect. I just have to find one somewhere. So far they are out of stock or i am waiting for the manufacture to respond to my email..

Back