A spare time project....

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
I'm friends with the local "Save Phace" Rep here in MI. He was at the Spring Classic here in MI. this past weekend,....and he asked me if I'd jazz up his mask for display purposes when he's at shows. Here's what I did for him in between rod handles Friday and Saturday. He loved it,...but these pictures don't really show the colors all that well...it turned out really nice after I sprayed the clear laquer on it!!

phace1.jpg

phace2.jpg

phace3.jpg

phace4.jpg

Mac

Now use your grape for somthin' other than a hat rack and get them to come out with a Scales & Tales edition....Sheesh, who's lookin' out for ya!!:p

TOXIC

That is way cool, id wear that in a heartbeat.

Ive always thought those face shields looked stupid but i may have to get one because of my ear that i had surgery on in Nov. the type of thing i had dony my balance organ is now exposed to air and if cold air get to it i get very dizzy. Im going to be looking for a way to stop that air come spring and i may have to get one of those if they keep air from the ears. the last thing i think i want is to be dizzy while going 60+ down the lake.

Mac,

You have quite a gift!

I have a full face helmet that I wear sometimes this time of the year while boating. I would love to have a big bass painted on it. Great work my man!;)

Kevin

bassinboy104

Hey Mac: WHen are you going to be in Springfield? Will you be at the store any Friday night? I want to come see you, but I have a poker tournament in St Louis on Saturday that I am going to.

Doug,

We get tot town Thursday night (late) will be at the store Friday, Sat and Sunday. I am sure we will be there Friday night until about 9 or 10 (moonlight madness).

Mini

Pictures dont do it justice....

Mini

TOTALY sweet Mac! I'd have paid extra for that instead of the flame job one I got!

Latest posts

Back