Where's my boat too

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joseph seibel

Reaction score
I too have ordered a new tracker targa 18 wt on

Feb. 12th! I am still waiting on it! My independent dealer have me as their 10th purchaser of the year. They currently have delivered purchaser #70 their boat when I stopped there the other day! When I call tracker customer service, I get the same runaround! My boat, as of this week, has a delivery ticket on it. But now they tell me it will take 16 days for the trucking company (Werner), to pick it up, and another week for delivery!!! I am really frustrated! Does anyone know how to get this expidited??? Any help would be much appreciated!

your more patiant the me i would have aready gotten my money back.

you've aready lost the best part of the season.

the service will not get any better then when your boat is deliverd. if that cant be done correctly what can you expect when your looking for boat service?

i hope you can find one aready built someplace else?

where do you live i may be able to connect you with someone up in the northeast

who has one in stock?

Thanks for the response. I live outside of Pittsburgh. Any help would be appreciated.+

Cancel the order and get another brand! Sorry, I call 'em like I see 'em.

I've been reading these kinds of posts on this board for YEARS. It's why I found this site. It has always been my opinion that Tracker marine doesn't give 2 shakes about their customers.

I know of a guy near me that is going thru the same crap 2 for years in a row. And when he did get the 1st boat....it was wrong. Why he ordered a new one this year.....I dunno?????

You will find that many of the old time members on this board like myself have moved on to other brands. We just like the crowd here and the awesome job Rich does so we stick around.

you need to ask tracker corprate for my former boss's #lou zara's is his name he is the regional manager for the north east.

you can tell lou that recomended for you to call him. he's a great guy and if it is within his power to help he will.

good luck

Well, I think that to act like Nitro is the only manufacturer with these type issues is a little loosie-goosie with reality. I talk to Nitro owners everywhere I go and like me, they have had few if any issues that weren't resolved quickly.

First, too many Bob's, now too many Joe's!!

You have the same options that have been discussed in the other thread but it sounds like you are 2 weeks out. You only other option is to drive to Springfield and pick it up but the rigging will not be done it sounds like. 2 cases of independent dealers not delivering. Is it Tracker or is it the dealer, makes me wonder.

TOXIC

Same ol' sad story...Tracker, are you listening?:unsure:

toxic

maybee i should change my handle to just my last name?

but that is why i use my first and last name because joe is such an average name.

it also makes a statement that i'm not anonimous( spelled wrong?) and i'm not ashamed of what i say when i post.

no refrance to anybody on this board, but i have seem some crazy posts on other boards that i'm sure the author would not want his true identity known.

i personaly don't care for that pratice so i make my identity know whenever i post.

You're fine, we just get a lot of the same names and it is tough to keep them straight. :lol::lol: The board has gotten a little more active in the last few months and there are a lot of new faces (Names) in the crowd.

TOXIC

Guys,

I just received an e-mail from a corporate employee today. He saw this post and is looking into what he can do. I'll keep you posted.

Good to know they are watching...a little late in the game if you ask me.

Now if we can just get them to BACK their boats and quit cutting corners we'll be in good shape:huh:;)

Good thing old Rich put this site into action. Sure hope Tracker gives him some kind of kick back for all the free feedback they get from this site! Probably not!!!

Good point Rob...AND listening and doing are totally different.

Easy you 2!!:lol: We all know there age goodins and badins and those with the bad ones usually squeek the loudest. I'm sure they monitor a lot of sites and I'm also sure they respond to this one because of the more level-headed members. Look at it this way, we are their free customer service department, we diagnose, recommend fixes and get feedback from those who have problems. They are freed up to deal with what they deem corporate level issues. Wouldn't want it any other way. I'm actually weighing on jumping back on the Tracker Marine (NITRO) team since I have to order a new boat. I'm still up in the air. I have a Ranger dealer that has been bugging me for years to join his pro-staff. It all rests on the deal.

TOXIC

Come on Tox...that's an easy choice;)

They just rubbed me the wrong way and I sure as hell ain't gonna' lie to anyone about MY experiences and "true" knowledge of how they are actually built ( I've had more than one apart).

Normally I would agree TEE but there have been a lot of positive things come out of the NITRO camp and a lot of negatives in some of the others. Like it or not, NITRO is a biggggg player nowadays. I'm looking at retiring in the near future and if I decide to take on a National Trail NITRO has some very good deals. As Mini said though the deal has always been the killer, it is tough to fulfill and there is a very good chance of losing money. Been there, done that.

TOXIC

If they want to do something positive...hire me to get there QC department in order!:lol:

I was toatlly surprised at the "internal welds" on these boats...blowed my mind:eek:

The only reason they are a big player...price!;)

You two are talking about two different animals.

There are no internal welds on a Nitro and Tracker isnt a big player because of price....its purely because they flat outsell everyone else.

I received a phone call today, along with a few e-mails. They have my boat scheduled to be picked up on Friday and be delivered on Monday. This Company representative was great on the phone and is going to keep me updated until my boat is delivered. He is genuinely triing to help and has given me his direct phone number if I have any issues. I just thought I would pass this along as a positive in all of this negative experience!

Joe - great to hear. Nice to know that Nitro customer service is helping you out. Hope it ends up well.

Just an update. They now are delivering my boat tomorrow. The gentleman from tracker was a great help to expedite the delivery!

Trust me,its not the dealers fault,they order the boat the same,or next day,Tracker marine sells more boats,than Carter does liver pills,which is the problem,they just cant ship them fast enough,and since they are the largest boat manufacturer in the world,maybe they have just become a little complacent,and lethargic,in their attitude.I know their service dept.at Orlando bps,dont have a clue.

Latest posts

Back