What's up with these idiots???

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
The better nail this clown to the wall!!!

At last week's Alabama River Bassmaster Elite 50, Stacey King thought most of the bullets allegedly shot by a man onshore popped the water around the boat photographer Gerald Crawford was in. Maybe so, but one hit King's boat.

"Down at the tournament site, the man that was driving Gerald Crawford's boat said he thought he heard the last bullet hit one of our boats," King said. "I didn't hear it, and I didn't pay any attention to it. I didn't really want to pay any attention to it.

"My boat was pretty dirty

The person who fired that weapon needs to be arrested! Even if the guy in the boat was on private property, you can't remove someone with excessive force, that's illegal.

Getting shot at is very scary, I once got into a fight with my neighbor, he then tried to shoot me with a compound bow! .

The police pressed charges not me.

I'm just glad that Stacey has finally decided to press charges. When it first happened, he was going to defer to the camera boat.

Time for that guy to get his 3 squares a day in the cafeteria line.

Tex

Hey neeley, Whats the state he was in have to do with it?

Unless you are talking about, physical/mental state.

Wolf

Just a joke....I spent a little time in the wonderful state of Alabama last year, nice place to visit, but......

You know Rob got hogpilled over on the "other site" for a comment similar to yours, on this very same issue.

I am glad you were only joking.....

wolf

I'm almost always joking....when I'm serious, you'll know it.

Now Oklahoma....that's a whole 'nother story!!!

J/K

Neeley, drop pants, bend over, grab your ankles and look BACKWARDS in the mirrow THAT's A Buckeye!!!

Better question is what the HE$$ is a HOOSIER??? And I grew up in Indiana!!! LOL

Mac- It is SCAREY that 2 pro's have been shot at in the last year or so, just to show you that they do NOT hand out BRAINS with Ammo!!!

Hey Mac,

When you go to Champlain, if Mini can't make it, I'll be your towel boy AND your bodyguard!!!

Takin' a bullet for the MacDaddy!!!

No comment from Mason Ohio - Born a Wolverine - Raised and worked mostly as a Hoosier - Became a Buckeye 9 years ago - And looking to retire as a Badger!

Rick

Hoosier:

Origin

One Indiana boy to another

"I know we're brothers from the same mother, but hoosier daddy?"

Ken,

Come on down to Champlain anyways!!! I'm off work on the Friday and Saturday.

Bob G.

Bob,

Great idea.....maybe I can hitch a ride with Mac and Mini?????????

I'll chip in for gas and slim-jims!!!

Mini's not going to be there...,,and there's a good chance I won't be going now either,...don't know if I can get the time off work!! I'll know for sure next week!! Don't hold your breath,...it doesn't look good!! More later,...

Mac

Mini's not going to be there...,,and there's a good chance I won't be going now either,...don't know if I can get the time off work!! I'll know for sure next week!! Don't hold your breath,...it doesn't look good!! More later,...

Mac

Guys there are no bullets in Champlain...but lookout for guys with bow and arrows sitting in the trees...

Pierre

I will not be there. I am struggling to get back to Michigan for the Junior Bassmasters Northern Divisional. I am supposed to speak at the pre tournament banquet and weigh the fish for the tournament.

Mini

Mac,

Tell the truth... after reading about the "fish shooting" on Champlain you backed out (for a very good reason...personal safety)! LOL

"Pike shooting" season is officially over!!!

Bob G.

Back