Went fishing with Brian Bell

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Spradley

Reaction score
I finally hooked up with Brian Bell. Let me say that he is a top-notch guy. He has plenty of patience for a rookie like me. lol It was a pleasure fishing with him. I hope I can fish with him on many more occasions. I can learn alot from him. He knows alot about bass fishing. Also, his new Triton bass boat is one sweet boat. It was a little choppy yesterday, but while in his boat, you could not tell it. It was one smooth ride. Robert

Robert,

thanks for the compliments, I had a great time also, anytime you want to go fishing just let me know. Shame the river was getting so rough, I think we prob, would have done pretty good on the spots I was telling you about. It was great to finaly meet you as well. Hope your daughter is feeling better.

Well?? how was the Catching???

Looks like NTOWS folks are meeting ALL Over the country!!!

Trep

Thanks Brian, Laura had a great day today. She walked around alot more and did not take as much pain medicine as she usually does. She should come home sometime this week.

Trep, lol, The fish were hiding out somewhere. When we got back to Brian's house, we fished out of his pond. He caught some, I had a shut out. lol

Glad to hear she is feeling better!

Genuine Lake Brian bass......
Picture 082_1.jpg

Back