The Best Rally Prize for under $20

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Senko Starter Kit from Cabela's, think its 19.99

here is the URL..

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/product/standard-item.jhtml?id=0023324118375a&navAction=push&navCount=2&indexId=cat410021&podId=0023324&catalogCode=IE&parentId=cat410021&parentType=index&rid=&_DARGS=%2Fcabelas%2Fen%2Fcommon%2Fcatalog%2Fitem-link.jhtml.1_A&_DAV=MainCatcat20166&hasJS=true

Gift card to BPS

Q-beam's are pretty cheap

Light weight rain suit

Light weight spinning combo (crappie rig)

Measuring stick

Landing net

Waterproof radio (for the boat)

Soft side ice chest

Just listing the things that would raise my eyebrows.

Have fun with it,

Wolf

McDonald's Gift Certificates!!!! I haven't had lunch today and there is a Mickey-D across the street from me... I'm dying here!!!!

Actually, I like the senko kit idea... a lot!

LOL!! That's free at the link on the Home Page, Ken!

That Senko starter kit is a Great Idea!

Thank you , Teri!

...uh.....Teri.....in light of Jason's offer.....maybe you oughta make that a Hookerz Tackle Starter Kit!

Nah, I think I irritated him because he never answered my email. He does not realize the spell I cast on you. I could get you guys to use anything at least once. Ha!

Ya know, Teri..... You'd have the guys at the rally climbing all over themselves just to get one of your old, worn-out t-shirts.....

Hey! Maybe that's an idea! Donate an old t-shirt to Sue to raffle off for her fundraiser!

Better yet..... Did Mac ever do up that tube top for you?? Wear it once and donate it! It'll create more excitement than a '67, 435 hp/427 cu in Corvette convertible at the Barrett-Jackson Auction!

Whys that, JR? I am getting really anxious with this weather.

One problem, me. I wouldn't be able to hold up that tube top. Ha!

JR -

I had 2 friends with that Vette. To the best of my knowledge, Rick T still does!

Ron K had a silver convertible with black hood stripe. Rick had black with a white hood stripe - we called it the "Skunk"! Both had the side pipes that let your ears know that all those ponies were crammed under the hood!

If I ever win the lottery..... Gonna git me one! I think that was the most beautiful Vette ever made!

me!

To get mine, I sold my '63 VW Beetle for $750, added the money I had saved and bought the '63 Vette in 1970 for $1,500!

A 1971 Polaroid (pre-digital cameras!) of Jane B. and me!
JaneNme.jpg

Jane and I are friends to this day!

We always joke that that would never be so if we had gotten married! LOL!!

I had a 64 Ford, turquois blue with a 390 police interceptor. Car was wicked fast. Ran it up to about 7 thousand rpm's one night in neutral, cut the ignition and just as it got down to about 1500 rpm's turned the key back on....Shot my dual Thrush pipes off the ends of my headers like stinger missles!! The explosion and blue flames were intense!! One of my buddies was parked next to me with his girlfriend. Let's just say he thought he had to go to the hospital!!

TOXIC

LOL@TOX!!

Nope..... That was Cindy's father's car..... He sold candy for MARS..... If they had put 4-cylinders in those sleds, he woulda bought it that way!

(Jane was from KC and was staying with Cindy here in St. Louis for the summer. Jane was the only candy I needed all that summer!)

I was so smart.....

after my Freshman year at Mizzou, they told me I didn't have to come back!

Back