So where are the NJ Members going fishing this weekend?

• Thread starter Christopher Laurencio
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christopher Laurencio

Reaction score
Supposed to be in the mid 60's on Saturday, where is everybody going?

CJ - Spruce Run?

Tommac - MC?

Anybody else?

Chris, Usually mid-late March the crappie fishing gets good down at Assunpink and I have a ball with them. It's going to be warm this coming weekend, but unfortunately I have to work both Sat & Sun.:(

It's almost time! Good luck if you get out.

not from NJ(PA) but I will be breakin in the new motor at Blue Marsh, then I'll fish for awhile and try out the x-102c and the M68C gps

Good luck Mike

Tex, I gladly claim him, bad boy from NJ!!, Would not want it any other way. :cool:

TEX BTW - My house deal fell through up here, so maybe just maybe I can talk my wife into making the big move again, maybe I will be knocking on your door one day to "Take me fishing" LOL. :lol::lol::lol:

either asssunpink or stone tavern on saturday . chris think that MC would be to cold :blink:

TomMac,

I am not sure, but "WHAT IF" the smallies are feeding? Are we missing something? I wish my boat was not behind a Huge mound of contaminated dirt :unsure:.

LC Jerkbaits and 4lb smallies!!!!!!!!

I'm hittin' the Big D it's time to start learning the River for the ABA TX......LA

Well boys if I can get the batts in the boat I'll might run to spruce or blue marsh. Maybe we will see you there Mike. Chris what about MC smallies?

CJ, Spruce Run water looked soft today on the way home. I have not been to MC this year yet, but I'm thinking they might looking to feed rather sooner than later this year with the mild winter. I owe you a trip there still.

FYI -I have seen many reports of a good jerkbait bite going on in NJ.

CJL

Chris, I'll try to run up to Mc this week and ck it out.

CJ

Chris is merrril creek ice free? If you want Smallmouth I would give Manasquan a shot . It's not much further than Stone tavern for you

Tom and Chris I have to run over to Easton and then up to Sparta so I'll see if MC is soft and let you all know.

CJ

CJL...I am going to launch out of West Deptford and explore a little further south. I am going to run up Big Timber Creek and probably over in the Schuykill. I will be launching out of Neshaminy in the next couple of weeks to explore a little up that way...LA

Thanks CJ, that would be great to find out if MC is soft. Strange, when I past by Spruce this morning it looked like the creek section was frozen again?

Tom, I can't go to far with the Trailer I still need to service the Oil Bath Hubs.

LA,

The only spots I know if in the DE near Neshaminy are, Tully Town, Dredge Harbor and Jacks Marina area, but they all are good spots for bass fishing.

GUYS:

HAVE A TOURNAMENT AT THE PENN WARNER CLUB. MAYBE NEXT WEEKEND I'LL HIT THE DELAWARE OUT OF NESHAMINY, AND GO NORTH.

M

Back