Can you help me with value? New owner!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iambillyk

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm new to the forum and am looking to purchase an older Nitro Fish & Ski. I went to look at the boat today and there are some things that need to be addressed. The owner is asking $13,900 but it seems like it might be a little high. I am including a description and a lit of things I noticed need to be addressed. Any thoughts here?
  1. Speedometer doesn't work
  2. The trim meter doesn't work (motor will adjust though)
  3. Dash panels are peeling in a lot of places
  4. Radio doesn't work (old cassette deck).
  5. The upholstery needs work
2000 Nitro 205 Sport (body is in very good condition) with 2015 Mercury 150 4 stroke (these Motors new are over $10K) Low hours. Just completely serviced. Stainless prop. Sea star steering. 80-pound Minn Kota with anchor lock and I-pilot link. 3 new batteries. On board charger. Lowrance Ti-9 with total scan transducer. Down imaging and GPS. Great for crappie fishing. Ski tripod. Legal for 7. Cover. Bimini top. Newer tires. Trailer has brakes and swing tongue and a new spare. Live well front and rear. 2 additional stick seats for front and back not shown. 2 Bimmi tops, 1 tall one and a shorter one that attaches to windshield. Serious buyers only There is storage for 7-foot rods in the floor and on the passenger side compartment for rods over 7-foot. Have all titles (Boat, Motor and Trailer and registration is current.

Boat 1.jpg

Upholstery1.jpg

2000 Nitro 205 Sport (body is in very good condition) with 2015 Mercury 150 4 stroke (these Motors new are over $10K) Low hours. Just completely serviced. Stainless prop. Sea star steering. 80-pound Minn Kota with anchor lock and I-pilot link. 3 new batteries. On board charger. Lowrance Ti-9 with total scan transducer. Down imaging and GPS. Great for crappie fishing. Ski tripod. Legal for 7. Cover. Bimini top. Newer tires. Trailer has brakes and swing tongue and a new spare. Live well front and rear. 2 additional stick seats for front and back not shown. 2 Bimmi tops, 1 tall one and a shorter one that attaches to windshield. Serious buyers only There is storage for 7-foot rods in the floor and on the passenger side compartment for rods over 7-foot. Have all titles (Boat, Motor and Trailer and registration is current.

Back