Question about 911

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shelley Perry

Reaction score
What can you tell me about the resale of the 911? I am considering ordering one, but don't want to have trouble selling it. Any info would be helpful. Thanks folks!

SP

I'll let you know in a couple of years, I pick up mine this saturday!

You may have difficulty selling it, as it's a niche market boat. I'd never seen anything like it when I bought mine and there just aren't very many out there. The guy who bought mine had been looking for a 911 specifically.

They're a good boat, but wide, heavy, and the console arrangement isn't "typical". I really liked mine.

I sold my 2000 911/225 Opti in less than 24 hrs. of having it for sale in 2001. I never regretted a single day in it. It ran Lake Ontario and Lake Okeechobee like a dream on some nasty occasions. Take care of it and it should move quick when you turn it over. Good luck!

Shelley,

Do you plan on keeping it just one season or more? A friend of mine just told me today that he wants a 911, but doesn't want to ante up for a new one.

Bob G.

Thanks Shelley, I'll pass along the info to my friend.

Bob G.

Fishing with Kid Rock blasting away!!!!!

That's one of my favorite techniques....alot more fun than dropshotting.

Shelly - From Tox's comment about "Lady Pro" Can we assume you're on tour? I appologize in advance for being TOTALY ignornant to the lady (and most of the guys) on the Pro tours!!! So fill out that Member profile a bit so we can learn more about you, and then ALL HECK breaks loose and you're fair game!!!! LOL

Just remember, that 911 is a SWEET ride, but it's NOTHING compared to ANY Aluminium boat!!!! LOL

Trep

I might just venture up to Smith Mountain just to cheer you on!! It's not that far from me (about 3 hours). When is the date and when does your "no information" rule kick in? You gonna pre fish? I've been wanting to pull my rig up there for a while. Big, clear, deep, mountain lake best suited to dropshotting and finesse. Mostly known for its stripers and smallmouth. E-mail me your dates and I might just hop up and beat the banks a little.

TOXIC

and who you foolin.....you listen to Garth and Paisley and Foggy Mountain Boys!!LOL!!

Hey Toxic: The dated are Oct 14th to 16th (practice 11th to 13th) If ya need a place to crash and park the boat I have a house reseved on the lake with dock. Should be plenty of room there is only 4 of us staying there so far? Shelley I saw you at Erie and Hudson but did not have the nerver to say Hello maybe I will in VA..

Bruce

Hey Toxic,

Tournament dates are Oct.14-16, but Larry and I will arrive about Oct 6 or 7. I heard the fishing is going to be tough. I sure hope so, I prefer it that way. A 14" size limit won't help any. The "no info" begins on Monday Oct. 12 I believe that is the date. Are you gonna dig out your little black fishy book and tell 'em I comin' over?

Actually, I think it's the Soggy Britches Boys!LOL

You should try drop shotting to KidRock....lol

Still trying to get ahold of him to get him out smallie fishing....lol

Mini

SP,

Would love to meet you and your hubby, and with Bruce's offer I am VERY tempted to buzz on up. Might even coax Carlos to come with. If he can't, I'd have an open seat. No black book for me on that lake but I have got some tricks up my sleeve, I've been fishin Wisconsin and I have some prototype baits that have been killin' em on those clear lakes!!

TOXIC

Shelley,

I gave my friend Jim your e-mail address and you should hear from him in a day or so. He'll probably have a lot of questions for ya. Thanks.

Bob G.

Shelley - Thanks Mam!! Cool, we'll I'm NOT in you're fishing league, but will LOVE to hear about your trials and experience on the Tournament trails! And will ROOT for you too!!!

Trep

Toxic: Yep I am 53rd in point on the non-boater side and need a good finish to make the cut for the championship?

If interested let me know and I will OK it with my roomies. Should be plenty of room for Carlos also.

BF

Tox,

I am in town that weekend too!!! I can sleep in da truck if needed :)

I do not leave for Okinawa until the weekend after. Want me to ask for my liberty card?

Would be cool to meet some more people from the board.

Carlos

me,

I just checked out that website, it's great. Thanks for the heads up. What is this "Tails from the Trail" you speak of? I always have something interesting to say after a tournament.

me!,

Please put down your crack pipe!!!

Bob G.

http://www.wbfatour.com/2004aoy.pdf

This will let you know how Mz Shelley is doing. 7th in the world right now. Since I met her in Hampton, VA, I been keepin an eye on her progress. Nicest lady you would ever want to meet!! Sells the heck out of a 929 also!!

TOXIC

Never did crack, Bob.

Smoked a lot of grass until I was 23.....

Then tried acid for the first time.....

Had a bad trip.....

Decided I didn't need any of the stuff.....

Haven't done any illegal drugs since.

How about you?

me,

I was making reference in a round about way as to why you asked Shelley the same question twice about the womenanglers website. I could see both of your posts at the same time on the screen....maybe you need a bigger monitor.

Neer smoked crack....yet!!!

Bob G.

Yeah..... Both at home and at work... They're both OLD!

Ya know, Bob..... As much as I enjoy the internet..... I hate some of the things about it..... Like how easy it is to misinterpret remarks.....

As you can see by my edit on the second reference to the site, I didn't realize that I had posted the same thing twice until 2 1/2 hours after I responded to your quip..... Then I got to thinking that maybe that was what you were referring to..... you were.

And I guess that, by our very natures, you and I tend to rub each other the wrong way sometimes..... Not that we mean to..... (althought sometimes we do! :) ).....

But ya know something else, Bob.....

For a tall person.....

You're really a pretty good guy!

me!

Shelley -

Sorry! I completely missed your post with the question about "Tails from the Trail".....

Go to the menu on the left of the page.

Click on: "Resources"

Click on: "Tails from the Trail"

Greg Gutierrez, who fishes out on the west coast, used to write an article now and then to share his experiences with us..... We all LOVED to hear the stories from the Pro's viewpoint!

We haven't heard from Greg for a while..... So..... Talk to Rich!

me!

Back