pt 185 cracked hull

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian G

Reaction score
Sooooo glad I bought a Tracker! I think Tracker is gonna give me a new boat, I will find out for sure 8-17. I want to up grade to a nx750 and so far the dealer wants to get every penny out of me he can! What a nightmare this has turned into . when all the dealing is done I'll post the dealers name so no one else get the shaft! SINK THE FINEST!!!!!!!!!!!

Was this a new boat? Wow....my 02 185 has good welds on it so far:) I did notice...that there is a big difference in structural quality when two different people are welding. When it's not done by a machine or robot, you will not get the same quality.

I guess if I were going to have a broken weld it would have happened by now. I have run my boat over no less than a million tree stumps, got high centered on a couple, one at Fork where I thought I was going to have to leave the boat there and swim out. Finally had to fire up the big motor to get off. Tricky without crunching the prop. So far so good. I just wish the decals were as tough as the hull.

Harpo

Your decals not on good Harpo? Mine seems to be great...I've even banged a dock or two and just a scuff is there. I really believe that holding out and waiting for a "fresh" boat from the factory was the difference...The one they TRIED to pan off on me was a POS!

Back