Pictures of New boat

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Hutchison

Reaction score
Here are a few to dang cold out.

HPIM1600.JPG

HPIM1601.JPG

HPIM1604.JPG

Nice looking ride Hutch. They are a sweet fishing platform. My friend has one and loves it.

Buzz

Nice stuff, Hutch! Looks like maybe next weekend will be a good time for a ride. As Bob Barker would say, "Come on down"!

Do you have any kids? If not, you can adopt me! Or - just make me your beneficiary!!!

Just kidding! Nice boat!

nice ride hutch.

where are you going to break it in?

mike c

If is ok with Bill on the hot side very soon weather permiting. Carlos it has the lowrance 332c/gps on the console and I have a X102c on the front and 2 lowerance 1440 flashers in the dash and bow. It's my dream come true :D

Hutch,

SWEET ride !!!

Did it come pre-loaded with lunch ??

Hutch,

Let me know when ya wanna to sell your new boat for a steal of a price like your last one. I'll be done paying child support in about 4 years!!!

Bob G.

WoW that's a great looking boat Hutch! It looks like it's about 30' long:)

psssssssstttttt.......They put the steering wheel on the wrong side!!

TOXIC

:lol::lol::lol: I was lookin' and lookin' at that darn picture and couldn't figure out what was wrong??? Thanks Scott, that would have driven me crazy(er) if id hadn't of seen your post.:D

Hey Hutch, that huge dent on the post side just aft of the Nitro decal won't hurt the performance will it? I don't want anything wrong when you take me out.:p:lol::lol:

Way to go Hutch..How many times has your wife had to tell you that it was cold and to get in the house, that boat isn't going anywhere?? I'd be sitting in it making Vroom, Vroom noises:wacko:

Uncle Billy

Nice Looking Rig,

love the colors, now if winter would go away you can get her out on the water.

Were in NH did you pick up the rig?

GregD

Sweet....

Betcha can't wait....

Now if we can BOTH get rid of that white stuff on the ground....(but I've got over 3 feet!)...

come on spring!

az

Greg I got it at Dover Marine they are wonderful worth the 1300 mile drive I tell yo when they mean clearance price they mean it to the have a DC 901 CDX at a good price as well.

Steve I wish it did about 4 inches to wide and 3 feet to long I'm going to put up a car port I have a small space mad up where I keep it when I don't have it in the driveway.

you bet Andy we might get hit this week so don't look good for this weekend so fare..

Hutch,

i purchased my boat from them, they are a first class operation. i can not say enough about them. i would recomend Dover Marine to anyone in the market for a new rig this year.

Good luck with the new boat

GregD

Yes by far they are the best boat dealer I have ever worked with this is my 3 boat and was the best buy even 600 miles away it was like they where next door. They know the boats in side and out and that helps when you have questions and stuff.

dEM bASSEs jUsT lOvE sPARkLEs !:lol:

Right pretty rig ya' got thar!;)

my 911 will only fit in the garage at a slant.. for a while i thought that the motor

was going to be sticking into my kitchen....

:D

My 929 fits in my garage with the motor trimmed down level and tongue swung in. I have one inch to the back wall and three inches to the door.

thats the differance between the 929 has a 96 inch bean and the 911 is 98 inches

Back