ok.. bulk senkos

• Thread starter Norm Gavlick [URL]http://www.sunamilures.com[/URL]
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Norm Gavlick

Reaction score
Lots of skeptics out there. Our Sunami Lures outsell Senkos in Gander Mountain in Pennsylvania. We will be delivering another big order there next week. Here's what I'll do.... yes I do have something to do with the company. I will send a sample to anyone registered in the Nitro Tracker web site. Email your information. Give me a week or two to get it in the mail..

One of the lakes we fish nothing beats the green pumpkin TR weightless over/through the pads. Just let it sit motionless. The black and blue swirl ... TR or wacky, drop next to stumps, standing timber, open bail, watch the line.... etc. Those are a few of the ways we use them..
http://www.sunamilures.com

LOL @ Norm... Hey Buddy I didn't mean for you to give the store away on account of me.:)

I'm just a huge Senko fan. You probably didn't notice that did you. I'll try them though. I love free stuff. All of the rest of you owe me for the free stuff that Norm is giving away...:lol:

Good move Norm..Way to go.

Uncle Billy

Hey Norm. I'm in too. I've tried several other "stick" baits but the Senko seems to fall better then all the rest. Maybe the salt IN them. I was fsihing the Everstart on Okeechobee in 2005 and my pro was using BPS stick-o and killing 'em. When he saw I was using GY Senkos he said "You boys up north must be rich." I'd love to find a replacement that falls like a senko and isn't so fragile. Plus BPS doesn't (or didn't) offer the 4". Thanks

Norm,

Good move, get the lures in the hands of fisherman and the word will spread fast.

The offer is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Score another one for this Board!

I love this place!

You have mail Norm!

thanks,

az

Norm,

I'm always looking for a new better bait and yours sounds great. I will send my info.

Hi Norm,

Great offer. I would love to try an alternative. Senko's are too pricy!!!

Sending my address in email ... Thanks!!!!

Paul

E-mail is at your domain. Thanks and I will send a report after I use them to let everyone know how they worked for me.;)

Randy

Great response on the samples. The first batch hit todays mail. Our Sunami worms fall as good as if not better than senkos.

Thanks

Keep us posted on the results. I'll be watching veeeeery closely:lol: The #1 MOST important thing is to have confidence in whatever you throw.

TOXIC

Thanks Norm,

I'll give them a good honest shot.

I'm always up for something new.....................and free..:D

Steve

I am in always looking for something different than eveybody around here...

Hey Norm - always looking for a more economical alternative to the Yamamoto or Kinami brand. Yum hasn't measured up. I've shot you an e-mail.

Thanks for the generous offer.

JC

Got my sample today Norm, can't wait to give them a try! Thanks!

Back