Next time you talk to Carlos.....

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Staci Matheis

Reaction score
Ask him how a survival-trained Marine managed to get himself lost going SOUTH on Interstate Highways in Illinois instead of WEST! :)

.....waiting.....

.....waiting.....

Anyone seen Carlos?

TOX, you been giving him navigation lessons?

I haven't yet either, although he did give me a nice massage last time I was down here!!!

55....57....the numbers thing... Just glad Carlos WAS NOT getting directions from Toxic...

Better watch it...He'll hit you from far away......He's got good aim....

HA HA HAHA>>C111 In Illinois..You guys out east ask him how he likes the weather here...You will see who Is the survivalist...........Jr

Yeah, I hear about the weather. But I have to say at least the jarheads know when to come back inside to stay warm. Hey, CIII is even bringing Sue out on Saturday to fish in our 45 degree weather.

HAHA You all are wwaaayy too funny. Now, in my defense. I was traveling without a map (Stupid idea and one that I will not repeat anytime soon)

Tried to drive by memory fromt he trip out on Monday and that did not work too well. Nice tour of the wilds of Illinois.

Carlos

Ken sssuuuhhh man :) You were not supposed to let anyone know about that one. Your knuckle massage to the temples and jaw was supposed to be our secret ;-)

Back