New to the board with a new boat!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeffrey Kennedy

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm a new member. I picked up my 2003 Nitro NX882 DC yesterday and loved it. I immediately went to a local lake and went fishing. This was a great treat as I just returned from a 6 month tour of Iraq. I'm very pleased with the boat after 1 day on the water. I'm going out again on Saturday, then on Sunday and every other day that I can get away from the wife! I'm looking forward to being a part of the group.

Cool!!!.....Thanks for the Tour of Duty,....we love our Military personnel on this board and can't thank you enough for the sacrifices you make.....you ROCK!!!! Hope your boat serves you well!!!

Mac

Welcome! Enjoy the boat and the board! What branch of the service are (were) you in?

Rich D

Jeff,

Welcome! Enjoy the boat. Did you mean 'away with the wife' or 'from the wife'. Yikes!

Thank you for your sacrifices.

david......

Jeff

You just got back from six months and Iraq and you wanna spend it with new your boat instead of your wife. Man you'll fit in here. Theres plenty of vetrans and some active duty on this board. What demonimation were(are) you? Air Farce, Grunt, Uncle Sam's Misguided Children or the ****NAVY****!!!

fatrap

i have a 2000 nx882sc w/ xr6 150. great boat. i have really enjoyed mine. welcome to the site.

bryan

Jeff, Welcome Home, and welcome to the board! Sweet new ride!

Jeff,

Welcome to the board and congrats on the new Nitro!

We all can't thank you (and all the other service men) enough for the work you do for our freedoms.

Have fun with the boat!

P.S. Is the wife interested in goig fishing with you at all?

Tom

Jeff, you're a brave man doing a TOUR in Iraq. I never knew what a tourist attraction Iraq was. I hope you didn't run into any of our soliders that weren't over there. I hope you weren't near the airport when the US soldiers were not taking it over. Actually, I'm curious if you saw any soldiers while you were over there. It seems Baghdad Bob never saw the US Military over there. :)

Congrats on the boat and congrats on making it home safely. Thanks for kicking @$$ and taking names over there. Be sure to put a pic of that bad boy in your library for the tin boys to drool over.

First off - Thank You Very Much for what you do for us as a country, and your military duty. If you ever get down to the Charlotte area, fishing trip is on me (or in SC for that matter).

Congrat's on the new ride. Must be nice.

Tex

Thanks for all the kind remarks. They make me feel very patriotic. I'm an Army guy, and mikesnow, I was at the airport. I was kinda joking about the wife thing. I'm gonna put her behind the boat on a tube! Again, thanks for the warm welcome. Texas Transplant, I grew up on Lake Murry and Santee-Cooper in SC. Next time I come home I'll let you know.

Welcome back to the world, TROOP!! Thanks for the service! San Antonio in August probobly seems nice and cool after spending 6 long in hell.

Congrats on the boat and welcome to our asylum. :>))

Harpo

Thanks for a job well done...I'll be standing beside myself when all the guys and gals come home to stay.

Get away with your wife, eventually you could wind up sleeping with the boat!

This is a crazy group, most anything thing goes except for personal bashings. But, we tell each other what we are thinking in addition to some heavy ribbing.

Welcome aboard but remember, tin rules!!! :>)

Jeff, you were NOT at the airport. The airport is still under Iraqi control. Do you not listen to Baghdad Bob? :)

Welcome to this board -- Congrats on the boat--Post some pics. Glad you made it back safely---

And yes, us "tin men" do have a heart.

HaleDamage

Jeff, welcome home, and congrats on the new boat! Enjoy it and enjoy being back here in the States..... egMike

Welcome to the most caring and sharing group on the web

thanks for doing your part

Hey there Jeff K. You are only a few hours away. If you are in the Bryan/College Station area-let's go fishin' (since BMCD never invites me or accepts my invites hehe)

Thanks for your service to our country!!!

Back