New Member---Need Help looking for escape...

• Thread starter Bill McElroy [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
Please help..I am new member and looking for escape,...have too much spare time and US will not let me play with my people,...would like to go feeshing. Need new boat....but do not want Ranger,..I do not like the word Ranger,...geeves me nightmares! Do not want Tracker...am tired of being trackerd all over my country by Rangers. Am not interested in GPS..GPS give me problems..do you put meesles on boat? Need many!

Please send info mail to: Saddam@USArmyHilton/Spiderhole.net

Thank you Infedels!!

Saddam

saddam.JPG

Hardly,....LOTTA stuff goin' on now,.....no time to post much anymore, but when I do it's gonna be worthwhile!!..LOL

Ahhh...GO FISH for "Sand Sharks"!!! Bwahahahahaha

BTW...Nice HAIR DUDE!!!!:)

Dear Mr. WannaBee Escapee I have just the guide and boat for you!

dugout-boat.jpg

Dear Saddam,

I believe we can work something out. I need an assistant for my guide service. I need someone to hold my anchor steady while buried in the rocks below Lake Champlain. I also need someone to feed my pet Champy. If you fit this description feel free to contact me. Also, if you last through the "probation" period, I will need someone to hold up clay pigeons at 750 yards while I practice my sniping with a .50 cal BMG. Please note, I tend to flinch a little. Please send your resume to:

Capt. Kick@$$

HR director and all around terrorist thumper

Ft Benning GA

USA!!!

Winter is the time for the truly classic posts.

Gotta love that cabin fever.LOL

Saddam, you look like a "Lowe man" to me or maybe the name "Outlaw" might suit you better.

Harpo

Can't you just see the "personals" this guy will post to the local "singles" news:

"MWM Big time former third world dictator and petty thug, experienced at Bondage and S/M seeks meaningful relationship with same... Correspondence, long walks in a small space, and maybe more before my impending hanging"

Back