New Member 1994 Nitro Tracker Livescope

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marottadc

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am a new member to the forums! Last year I purchased a 1994 Nitro Tracker Fish and Ski with 115 Mercury 2-stroke. I have added beautiful LED deck lights (connected to that little light switch on the side of the gauge/steering wheel column), a stern and bow floodlight for docking at night or night time fishing, a Livescope and 2 Garmin 93SV units (one at the bow on the Livescope and one at the gauge cluster). Currently these are on a dedicated 100ah Amped Outdoors LiPo, but I just added two more 100ah Amped Outdoors LiPo's to the gas tank compartment at the stern, which I want to have run the 12/24v MotorGuide trolling motor and the graphs/Livescope (I talked to Garmin, they said it would be fine in regards to interference). I posted a new topic in the electronics section regarding an issue I am having wiring these new batteries into a 4 position switch. If anyone could help I would really appreciate it. I look forward to being a member of the community and contributing as much as I can!

Hello everyone! I am a new member to the forums! Last year I purchased a 1994 Nitro Tracker Fish and Ski with 115 Mercury 2-stroke. I have added beautiful LED deck lights (connected to that little light switch on the side of the gauge/steering wheel column), a stern and bow floodlight for docking at night or night time fishing, a Livescope and 2 Garmin 93SV units (one at the bow on the Livescope and one at the gauge cluster). Currently these are on a dedicated 100ah Amped Outdoors LiPo, but I just added two more 100ah Amped Outdoors LiPo's to the gas tank compartment at the stern, which I want to have run the 12/24v MotorGuide trolling motor and the graphs/Livescope (I talked to Garmin, they said it would be fine in regards to interference). I posted a new topic in the electronics section regarding an issue I am having wiring these new batteries into a 4 position switch. If anyone could help I would really appreciate it. I look forward to being a member of the community and contributing as much as I can!
Are you talking about a battery kill switch, On/Off ? For your trolling motor? If you are then it's your positive battery cable you will run to the one side of the stop switch, and then take the same positive cable you cut off and hook the lead going up to your troller and hook it up to the other side of the on/off switch. Done deal. Be sure to install a on/off switch on your Black box hot wire also it don't draw its battery down when not in use.

Are you talking about a battery kill switch, On/Off ? For your trolling motor? If you are then it's your positive battery cable you will run to the one side of the stop switch, and then take the same positive cable you cut off and hook the lead going up to your troller and hook it up to the other side of the on/off switch. Done deal. Be sure to install a on/off switch on your Black box hot wire also it don't draw its battery down when not in use.
Do not even attempt to hook up your graphs to the same wires as the trolling motor. You will hate people to the point of mass murder everyone in your home town, you will hate your boat and probably kick your dog every time you see him. Power your graphs and black box off your single 100ah battery. I run 2- 9vs and 1- 106vs 2- black boxes 32lvs and a 34lvs off of 2-50ha lithium batterys wired to 24volt for 10 hours and they never get below 22volt. Garmins best friend 🧡 is high voltage up to 32volts. Show quality screen clarity. And I kiss my dog and love my home town folks and I own the best old 2013- Z9 in the country.

Latest posts

Back