New boat finally home...

• Thread starter Jim Jackson [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/1
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Jackson

Reaction score
Well, maybe I can finally sleep tonight!! Brought my new baby home today. Water test went well - all systems working as advertised. (This is a really fantastic dealer!!) She really runs good and the ride is great. Boat & motor were both serialized as 2004 models. Now just have to find enough money to buy enough gas to get through the break-in!!!
IMG_0015.gif

Couldn't figure out how to add the other two pics, but they are in my library.... (Need to learn how to post better...)

WOW!!

Love the paint job!

Maybe we should nominate your boat for Goddess of the NTOWS.....

Very Nice!!! You'll enjoy it. Let us know how you like the center console. Also, what it runs on WOT per gps(once you have broken it in of course). It looks like it will move!

Sweeeeeeet! I love that CDC...that is great set-up man!

TEE

I'm DROOOLING, the 911 is my DREAM rig IF I would go Glass!!

Enjoy!!

She's a beauty!! I hope she treats you well and finds you many fish!! Good luck and God Bless!

Like the color scheme, u love this boat. I noticed u got the tempest, i would highly recommend the trophy in the same pitch for this boat if the performance of the tempest is not what ud expected.

Have fun

Very nice looking boat. I can see how some people would be swayed by the appearance of a nice fiberglass bass boat.

Congrats, that is one sharp looking boat. I really like the colors.

Trep Feel the power of the GLASS side.................

you know you want one.

I'm ......!

Nice! and the right material

Bet the wife does not see you for atleast 3 months

Beautiful.... Nice the way they painted that Avalanche... Made it look just like a glass boat...LOL j/k... That is a very sharp looking boat and every 911 I have been in rides great

Back