need a bass tracker boat sticker

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paul white

Reaction score
I RECENTLY CONTACTED TRACKER MARINE AND ASKED THEM IF THEY HAD A TRACKER STICKER FOR THE PASSENGERS SIDE OF MY BOAT. IT IS A 94 MODEL PRO-18. THEY TOLD ME THEY ONLY WENT BACK TO THE YEAR 2000 ON THE STICKERS. THEY SAID THE ADHESIVE WENT BAD ON THEM SO THEY DON'T KEEP THEM. WHAT A JOKE !!!!! IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE I COULD GET ONE OF THESE PLEASE LET ME KNOW. THE OWNER BEFORE ME LET IT BANG INTO A DOCK AND SCRATCHED IT UP PRETTY BAD IN THE BACK.

They are not kidding you......the adhesive will lose it's stickum after a while on the shelf. Better to tell you that they don't carry them than to have you po'd when you buy one and it won't stick. Go to any printing outfit with the design and they can make one.

TOXIC

Why don't you go ahead and buy two of the newer one and stick them on your boat. Strip off the sticker on the other side of the boat.

Hey Paul, you didn't happen to price the newer stickers when you were talking to parts? The stickers on my PT185 got scratched then water got under them and now they are peeling and look awful. Just curious how much $$$ it will cost to replace.

Harpo

Back