Mac's Website

• Thread starter Scott Hammer TOXIC [URL]http://www.scalesandtales
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone told me that "Senko de Mayo" wasn't celebrated in Mexico - that it was strictly north-of-the-border..... Is that true?

(Anyone want to celebrate Cinco de Mayo next year at Kentucky Lake? :))

Found my answer!

"The holiday of Cinco De Mayo, The Fifth Of May, commemorates the victory of the Mexicans over the French army at The Battle Of Puebla in 1862. It is primarily a regional holiday celebrated in the Mexican state capital city of Puebla and throughout the state of Puebla, but is also celebrated in other parts of the country and in U.S.cities with a significant Mexican population. It is not, as many people think, Mexico's Independence Day, which is actually September 16."

- From MexOnline.com

Good one Mac

I wonder if they have a special salsa flavored senkos?

T.S.

Mac,

Awesome website. Being a NASCAR fan, my favorite cartoon is the tuning crankbaits. Also put an order in for a few things. Keep up the good work.

Lud

Thanks Lud,...much appreciated!!

Mac

BTW Travis,..I almost used Salsa in the caption instead of guacamole....but i figured the "color" was closer to guacamole vs, salsa!! You have the right imagination young grasshoppa......soon you will be able to snatch the crayons from my hands!! LOL!!

Mac, just for future inspiration, Senko also has a Peanut Butter & Jelly color.

Harpo

Thanks Mac but I do not have the artistic ability like you do but...I can make up captions so if you need any help with that shoot me an email.

T.S.

Back