Mac and Mini on the road to the BMC

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
Mac and Mini made a detour on their way to the Classic....more to come later!!!

Thong Undies Can Get You Arrested

Jul 29, 2004 9:03 am US/Central

SCOTTSBLUFF, Neb. (AP) Two men who were arrested for walking through a Wal-Mart while wearing women's thong underwear blamed the stunt on a "triple-dog dare," authorities said.

The men, ages 35 and 36, bought two pair of underwear at the store Tuesday, went into a bathroom and came out wearing only the thongs and T-shirts, police said.

Witnesses said the men walked through the store and out to their car.

Police caught the men in the parking lot, and reviewed a surveillance tape before arresting them for public indecency and disorderly conduct.

When asked why they were wearing thong underwear, one of the men said a friend "triple-dog dared" them. They will not be prosecuted, authorities said.

TOXIC

I'm glad "They will not be prosecuted" Stupid yes, but indecent I think not! I've seen WAY too many women who should NOT be wearing Bikini's and Thongs at the beach/pool! at least these guys were wearing shirts!!

Still EWWW!!!

No that's more like EEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! YUK!

Speaking of Thongs - You tell me, do you see a boat???
optical%20illusion.jpg

TREPPER !!!!!!!!!!!!!

...or should that be...

TREPPER ????????????????

I THOUGHT Hard Staci to post it, it's been on Neal Boortz's site for years, but this seemed the appropriate time to post it!!! LOL

I thought I saw TWO floatation devices!!! LOL

Mac and Mini cant go anywhere without getting in trouble these days. LOL.

BTW...It was tough but I found the boat too.....

T.S.

That's "Queen Mum" to you, young man! :)

And get that laptop out from under the sheets!

They're lucky they didn't get shot wearing naugathongs in Nebraska.... They don't take to Nauga abuse... its a serious offense....

Makes ya' guys smile:) DON'T IT!

IT'S FRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDAY!

It's Friday, juts 3 more hours of work then i'm OFF for a week!!! WOO HOO!!!

Bill - YOU talking to ME about WORK!!!! LOL BWWWAAAAA!!!

I will tell you that IBM has done it right, in Jan of this year they announced that the MINIMUM vacation for ANY employee is 3 WEEKS!!! Every other company i've worked for with one exception (remember this is #7 in 16 years and an always left for more $$ and a better job) started me at 2 weeks till I hit 5 years (hasen't happened anywhere yet)!! So for IBM to offer new hires 3 weeks vacation and 4-5 personal days (over and above company holidays and sick days) is HUGE!!!

Yup, off for another week ,then pretty much done for the year. Doing my Birthday in Vegas in early Sept though, only 1 vacation day for that!!

I'll check in tomorrow night if I can before we leave for WI!!!

Go gettem Bill!!

I had to do it Bill!!! Man i hope they have some HUGE basses in that pond at the ranch this week!

You and brother been out lately??

OK is it your back or Nancy!!! LOL

I hope it's not your back again.

Stop draggin those HUGE bass in and you're back will feel better!!! LOL

It's my darn back Michael and nobody around to fish with.

Dan has lost his enthusiasm and going alone is too tough on me. I was hoping to be better by now so I could drive south and fish with Toxic or Carlos, or both:) I just can't make that drive.

Bill

Sorry to hear about the back again Bill, that does stink!! Today its hot and we're getting the house cleaned so we can leave in the AM. It's NICE to come home from a vacation to a clean house! Mowed the lawn at 8am to beat some of the heat and did a little shopping while Beka/Noah were downtown at Saturday school. Now to get everything loaded into the van, clean the house and 6pm pool party in the neighboorhood!! Then noon flight tomorrow to WI.

Trep

You see we were the guys that dtriple dog dared em! And for $100 I will tell you who they really were....lol

Mini

Back