Its almost here

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJ Laster

Reaction score
well when I start school in august it will be my last. This is my Senior year in highschool. I leave in about 30 minutes to go have Sr. pictures taken. I'll be sure to scan a couple in and post some

I CAN'T WAIT TO GRADUATE!!

I CAN'T WAIT TO GRADUATE!!

Little does BJ know that's when life get reeeeeealy hard.

Harpo

I CAN'T WAIT TO GRADUATE!! MAN Hapro you are SOO right!! No more deciding to SLEEP in summer days!!! No more (as soon as he get's out of college too) living in mom's house, getting fed and someone else making payments on cars, boats, houses, vacation!!! LOL

Yup, to be a kid again! But MAN would I do stuff differently this time!!! LOL

BJ, remember, we only roast the ones we love.

If I knew in high school what I know now, I'd have not been so worried about "holding out for marriage" considering I waited until college to give that idea up, not to mention, no one else was waiting for me.

This of course, is NOT the advice my daughter will receive :).

I'm not saying that its not going to be hard..

This is my DREAM...graduate from highschool and go to college and get a business degree. Then probably go to grad. school and get a Masters of Business Administration. During all of this I want to fish as many tournamnets as possible and learn as much as i can. When out of college i have to goals...one is to try to fish the BASS and FLW trails and the second is to own companies or businesses. One of the people I really liked on the BASS trail was Lonnie Stanley. He owned Stanley jigs and then he fished professionally.

This may sound a little wierd but I don't plan on working for anyone...except sponsors. I want to be the employer not the employee.

I am not saying this is going to be easy. I know its going to be VERY tough.

Hey..it's YOUR Dream and it CAN HAPPEN! You make it happen there hombre':)

Dreams do come true. You just have to be willing to work hard to accomplish that dream There will be a lot of curves and intersections thrown in there to try to persuade you from your dream. The direction and paths you choose will determine if you accomplish your dream. Keep the Faith.

Medical insurance is nice... never underestimate the power of being an employee. Okay, the POWER maybe, but not the health insurance :)

Hey BJ,

We could go into business together hows that sound. You have the same plan as I do except I wanna open a guiding service here in good ole' Michigan.

T.S.

Travis...actually thats an idea....we actually could have a partnership....and the more i think of it we could have a national thing going...You run northern operations. Josh Bertrand could hed up the western stuff. I could handle the souther business and we would need to find someone for The southeast and northwest.

Back