Interesting tournament

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJ Laster

Reaction score
Our last tournament was at Lake Texoma here in Oklahoma. While fishing the tournament my dad and I found this foot sticking out of the water with the leg going into the water. The foot had some moss on it and a big bruise on one side. We went back to this marina about 100 yards away to let someone know. This lady who ran the marina wanted to take a look at it. We take her back out in our boat, she looks at it and gets all freaked out. We give her our cell phone number and my dads pager number in case lake patrol wants to talk to us. She tells us she will let Lake Patrol know so we go back to fishing the tournament. The lady told us she would let us know what happened. Monday evening we hadn't heard from her so Tuesday my dad calls lake patrol. Lake patrol was never notified and the lady hasn't shown up for work. Lake patrol goes to where we saw the foot and nothing is there. to make a long story short the foot and leg turns out to be fake. This lady still hasn't been seen. We know that they are trying to find this lady because she probably knows who put it there and more information. I'll let you know what happens.

BJ

Glad it turned out to be a hoax.It's a cruel hoax,but better than finding a body.I fish the rivers around Pittsburgh a good bit,and hope I never find any floating bodies.

Reminds me of a story I read awhile back.

A couple of guys were fishing off the coast of Florida and found a head floating in the water.The scooped it up and put it in a five gallon bucket.They finished out the day of fishing and went to the police when they got back.

The cops raised a fuss when they told them what happened."Why didn't you report it sooner?" they asked."Well we were a few hours out,the fish were biting,and besides it is too late to do anything for the guy anyhow"they replied.

Spoken like true fishermen!!!!!!!

The way I look at is if you were to find a body floating, It is someones loved one and finding it would be a good thing.

with the lady freeking I was thinking it might have been like a body she got rid of and now its floating.. LOL had me going!

What a weird deal. I've been on Texoma a few times and have never seen anything like that and hope I don't. How do you know it was fake if it wasn't there when Lake Patrol checked it out? Maybe I missed that somewhere?

Maybe it was the BATES MOTEL & MARINA.

NORMAN !!!

Yes mother,coming mother.

Lake Patrol told us that it was a fake. I guess they saw it but we don't know

BJ

Back