Interesting Picture

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJ Laster

Reaction score
This was taken during the Everstart tournament on Grand Lake a couple of years ago. I was doing some looking around on the FLW site and ran across this.

Notice what kind and model of boat that is.

everstart tourny.jpg

It is. No aft navigation light rigged :blink:

I didnt notice that. I just noticed that someone was using a boat like mine in a tournament as large as the Everstarts. I was also suprised at the BFLs i fished here in Oklahoma and all the Nitros i see out there. I saw probly 5 882s last year at Broken Bow.

BJ

Ahhhhh....nothing gets the blood going like the start of a tournament. Especially a cold weather start.

Da Bear

BJ, BJ, BJ, the size of the boat is not relevant until you're on BIG water. I've seen 1970's Rangers that were only 17' with a 115 in a FLW tourney OPEN on Champlain! You fish with whats available to you. If you're on fish and your rig can get you there, that's all that matters.

There are quite a few 18 rigs in Everstarts. Mine is only 18'10".

2 Nitros in one picture. Not bad. I have noticed more Nitros in the BWS, BFLs and the Federation here in Texas.

Back