I need a part for my Tracker, Ken ????

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Heine

Reaction score
I need the little black plastic doo hickey that drains the water out of the splashwell near the motor. I have my serial number off my boat. Can someone e-mail me Ken's # so I can call him and bug him ? I really need this part, the boat is taking on water and I think the water is supposed to be on the outside of the boat !

Awwww, that water on the outside of the boat is waaaay overrated, just check out the Skeeter video that Tex posted the other day.

Just wondering...why don't you e Ken?:huh:

Harpo

Actually Craig's still off work, email me and I'll figure out which paticular doo-hickey we're talking about

Kat

harpo, craig, and kat........lmmdaoooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathy,...it was GREAT talking to you today,...you have knack for cracking me up! I'll get over there Friday to see you and Craig,...I talked to Craig this afternoon too....he sounded great and as usual..he's on a mission for me,..we'll hook up Friday.....in the mean time...tell Dick to stay off of our Chit!!;):rolleyes: LMAO!:lol::p

Seeya Friday pm....

Mac:wub:

Hey Kathy, make some real big brownies so you have room to put your weeeeeeeeeed in there!!! :lol:

Back