I made the Womens Bassmaster Classic

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
I made the top 20 co-anglers so I will be fishing the Women's Bassmaster Classic on the Red River in Louisiana October 16-18th.

If anyone has any good info on areas to fish or what baits will work, please let me know before October 12th.

Thanks!

Teri

Congratulations Teri! Go get 'em. Missed you at weigh in this afternoon. Didn't see you around so I didn't hang around, seemed like a good bunch of folks to me. Looks like it was a tough fishing day today by the looks of the sacks....

Berry, I was there all day. Guess I'll have to wear my jersey next time. I was up taking alot of photos cuz I haven't really been able to do that. Got to be a fan today. I didn't see your post about your shirt or I would have looked out for you. We need to fish together some time. Sacks today were definitely smaller than yesterday. It was tough for alot of people. They need to have it here earlier. Bite is off right now. Looks like ledge fishing paid off for Judy Wong.

Congrats Teri, thats awesome!!!!!

Yeah, I was looking for the shirt. We just got lucky this AM, a school came up and we pounded them for 15 minutes, and it was over as fast as it started. Before and after that it was almost like work out there. I don't know why it is not better, usually this time of year the shad schools are everywhere, and the bass are chasing them especially around the islands and it is nearly too much fun. Didn't see that at all today. I'm not much of a ledge fisherman, I need to learn. Is that place in LA salt marsh or lake? If it is salt marsh, in the fall it can be off the hook when they get after the shrimp.

Making the Classic is going to be a thrill. I'm not a tourney guy, but that is just too cool.

Way to go, Teri. I live in Louisiana, however the other end of the State. If you ever get to the New Orleans area where the men's classic was held several times, I can help.

Bubby:)

Teri that is awesome. I have a buddy that fishes the river up there quite a bit, I will see what he has to say and forward it to you. I also see some reports on the river on Ultimate Bass. I will point you to some good places to eat as well!

Hopefully I can be in Shreveport -Bossier for the tournament that weekend to cheer you on. I have one other thing up in the air right now that might be a conflict. My parents live in south Bossier not far from the launch site. If you need any info on the area, shoot me an email, I will be glad to help since I grew up there.

Best of luck to you! See ya,

Eddie

Congratulations!!! What a great accomplishment in your first year!! Thanks for the call y'day,...you made my evening!!;)

Teri - you ROCK!!! WOO HOO YEAH!!! Now I gotta make sure the boys and I watch you on ESPN2!!

That is an AMAZING accomplishment for your first tournament year ever! Making the Co-Angler side of the Pro bass tour for women in the top 20!!!

WTG Teri! Last year I was building a Comfort Suites in Hot Springs, AR and fished Hamilton almost daily. Point being, I saw Kim win the tournament to qualify as the first woman to be in the men's BASS Classic. I actually took one of the ladies in that tournament and her husband to a few spots I had as "honey holes" 2 weeks before the tourney. It was actually exciting to see these ladies competing. Good luck in all your tournaments!!!

P.S. Always SET THE HOOK

Doug

Nice job TC!! Wish it was closer to home:( so I could go watch you win!:D

Good Luck anyway!

AWESOME JOB!!!:cool:

and to think you were debating fishing them all earlier this year.

Good Luck on the Red

Congratulations Teri nice to see good things coming your way. :)

Good job Teri. Don't go and dangle your tootsies off n the boat down there. Them gators say we taste like chicken.

fatrap

Congratulations! That must be just an awesome feeling. Best of luck to you in the competition, Teri.

BTW Tox, you should see a doc about that clap.

:)

Thanks for all your support. I hope to represent! Just proud to make it.

Very Cool!

Best of Luck!

ANOTHER person from this site that we can say "I used to know her before she was famous!"

az

Latest posts

Back