Hey Marke

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew Zuber

Reaction score
Looks like mine and Jake's plans have changed for the fishing trip...We were initially planning on the week of August 25...HOWEVER, silly me got his start of school wrong! Yep...it's that same week...

So, it looks like the whole family will be heading to Cedar Point on the weekend of the 23rd...Jake says that Cedar Point will be an OK trade-off for the fishing trip this year! LOL

But...I still have the week of August 25 off work...so....

I'm still going to plan 'something' involving FISH!

What's your schedule look like that week???

az

Dont laugh....Sandusky Bay and the Bass Islands (they got that name for a reason) are world calss.

Mini

I'm not laughing because of a perceived shortage of fish...

NOPE

I'm laughing because the wife, 2 kids, and 2 of the kid's friends are all going...

I'd love to get out there!!!

az

Hey Andy,

We just rolled back into MI at 9:30 last night. I've been out of work for two weeks so I have to park my butt at the desk for a while. My weekends are free though. You are welcome to come out on Friday afternoon. We could hit a local inland lake Friday night and beat up St. Clair on Saturday / Sunday.

If you want to come out on a Thursday, maybe you and Mini can take my boat out on Friday.

The Cicero's are back in town and the door is open.

Marke

Let me know when you're going and maybe I can come play.

Gene

This is starting to sound like a big FISHING PARTY!!!

Tomorrow is my last day at work until September 2!!!

yeeeeehaaaaa!!!!

We'll get back from Cedar Point on 8-24...The kids start school on 8-25...my whole week is free except for one honey-do (gotta paint the new shed)...

If I come over that way late in the week 28, 29, 30ish, how bad is the boat traffic going to be??? Last weekend of summer and all...

az

Traffic will be heavy,...but not as bad going East/West as it will be North/South!! I-75 will be a parking lot...just leave your place at 4am.....you'll be here before the morning topwater bite is over!!..LOL

He asked about boat traffic brainiac...lol

It will be bad till the end of Sept. as long as the sun shines

Mini

If it's a hot day, we'll cruise through metro and check out the scenery. The boat traffic has its benefits...LOL

boat traffic is ALWAYS heavy on 'Clair!!! LOL ...if there's another boat out there,...it's too heavy!!! HA!!

Marke....there are more benefits in other parts of the lake/river....soon you will learn.

Mini

Mini, you seem to forget that I have small boat with a 90hp. Unless it's calm (2 footers of less), I'm not running all the way over to Muskamoot. Metro is nice and close by.

I could however wait for a 50' Sea Ray full of HOT chicks to smooth the water while I follow in their wake :eek:)

Coming out of Metro, that's like every 3rd boat....LOL

Hey Andy, when did you come out last year? Late September?? I remember that it was pretty cold and there NO boats out there.

It was mid October, I think...

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

good thing you had the extra cold weather gear!!!

I think it was like 38 degrees when we blasted off!

az

It's a bunch of dudes trying to land Mini's retreads...LOL

Muskamoot is shallow bay between the Middle and South channels. All the pleasure cruisers raft up out there and party.

Latest posts

Back