Hey Mac or Mini

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew Zuber

Reaction score
Men....

Is Craig still king of parts at Bass Pro?

Is he still monitoring this site?

Haven't seen him on here...

Trying to get some parts and the Portage Store let me down....

got a phone # or email address?

az

Andy I agree, or at least will step up the comment about the Portage store. I have been there twice for service and both times they actually told me to go to another marina because they either didn't have help or it would take weeks to fix it. Lastly I went there last Saturday to get some parts, opti oil etc for my 06 Tv18 and nothing in stock and didn't really know when they would be in!

Terrible way to start a service relationship.

Randy!

Call 248-209-4200 and ask for Anthony Adams. He is the Boat Manager. He will put you in touch with the right person.

I do not know who is in the parts department in Auburn Hills anymore. I no longer run a Nitro, so I dont get over there much.

Mini

Randy-

The guy I talked with on the phone (back around April 14) was friendly enough....

He said because my boat was OLD (2000) it might take some time to get the parts...

I said 2 to 3 weeks was OK with me....All I wanted was a new timer switch for the livewell and a sending unit for the gas tank...

He said he would call me as soon as they came in and then we would arrange billing and shipment....

Still no call...

az

Andy,

Both of those parts can be found in a million different places than a Tracker Service Center.

Look on the net, will probably save a few dollars....

Mini

Back