Here she is!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Neeley

Reaction score
My new ride!!!

101_0066.JPG

101_0067.JPG

101_0069.JPG

Awesome Ken!!!!! I've fished out of couple of Skeeters....great ride!

Bob G.

Very nice! I hope the boat repair shop across the street doesn't become too convenient--:eek:.

Beautiful boat Ken. Business must be very good. I fish out of a Skeeter ZX-202 a couple of times a month. Very smooth...very dry. You'll love it.

Harpo

Sooner,

I was offered a spot on Skeeter's Pro Team, so the boat was very affordable.

Business is pretty good, but I went in with one year's worth of reserve cash to cover all bills and expenses, so the biz isn't paying for it....yet!!!

Sweet Ken: Nice ride and you'll definitly love it. Good luck in your tournaments this year.:wub::)

That there is real purty boat !!! Glad to see you with a ride Ken, nice job !!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Mark:cool:

Ken - Totally SWEET dude! Now berak her in right and have her ready when I get back from Shanghai next Summer!!

I had to come back on a couple of times to see that boat. 'dem Skeeters are nice. I'm assuming that since you are on the Skeeter Team that they provide you with a boat? Great going Ken, I wish you luck with the team.

Man Ken, that is one georgeous rig! I am a truly envious man.:p Now, are you going to be able to find the time to use it???

Uncle Billy

Sweet ride Ken...

Looks like Marke's TV-18 will not have to haul you guys around as often!

LOL

az

Ken...I'll have to make it up that way and you can take me for a ride in that bad boy!

You can show me where Mini's $hi+ is !:lol:

Hey Tee, on the way up buy a map of Michigan.....see where the blue stuff is all around the state? Thats my $hit!

Haha Mac...beat ya to it!

except for the chuckhole under the bridge on 75 and 696......you gave that to ME.....see how you are??!! I jerk a toad out of a concrete and now it's YOURS again!!! :blink:

You mean the one you caught this one from????
mac2.jpg

That's the one!!!:lol::rolleyes:......you're going to regret giving up that hole.....especially when it's another 5" deeper....LOL.

Thats the pic I made you laugh before I took it. Looks much more natural than your usual "uh huh, I'm bad. I cuaght a toad" look...lol

Mini

I need to work on my BobG. look..:angry:.....now THAT dude knows how to smile!!:p

LMAO at MAC......just not in pics!!!

Nice smallie Mac!! I've only caught LM so far this year....maybe that'll change when I get back from NY this week.

Bob G.

Back