Hello to everyone

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Bevins

Reaction score
New to the page and just wanted to say hello. I am best friends with Donjovi and he recommended me to the page since Bass Pro owns Procraft he said I could join in the gab. Look forward to talking when I can, Later. ><>

He dosen't drive a Ranger or anything but I guess he is ok.

Git 'er Done!!!!!!!

Uhhmmm....if I'm not mistaken,...I was here long before the King of Stink!!!

Now, Now boys. we have a new one present. lets not give him the wrong impression, Yet lol.... KB

Welcome Bassdogs...watch out...you liable to have a ton o' fun around here.

TEE

Actually, we could give a crap less about what brand of boat you've got. None of us own Trackers or Nitros, we simply say we do so the site looks legit. This is actually an e-commerce site selling bootlegged smokes :).

Welcome to the board Bassdogs...the plural...are you one dawg or two dawgs...

welcome to the board where shared info reigns supreme

Bassdog eh? I've heard of Bird Dogs and I used to have a Beagle that was a pretty good rabbit dog and would even get a squirell on the right side of the tree to get a shot but I never heard of a Bassdog. Sounds like just what I've been looking for. ;>)

Welcome abord.

Harpo

Welcome....to finest web site/community on the internet..Ok I am getting a little out of hand.

Watch out for some of these clowns.

Wolf

Welcome aboard Bassdogs. I too found this site not too long ago and I believe it's the hreatest on the net. Some very nice people here..

Bill

Any frined of Donnies... well, nevermind... welcome aboard anyway...

Despite appearances, there are some sane rational people here... Apparently, however, they never ever post... The rest of us "loonies" are the ones you see... I would begin to list the ones to look out for... But then, well it would just be a list of the regular folks... So, welcome, take your chances and jump right in... Just be yourself and have a thick skin ready!!!

You ask for it so now injoy it you can't leave big dog welcome aboard. Ken

Welcome Dog, THANK GOD it's NOT another Ranger!! But it is STILL not Aluminium so you'll have to take a seat at the back of the caravan!!! LOL

Welcome home!

Back