Happy 18th Birthday, BJ Laster !!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Staci Matheis

Reaction score
May you know more than I do.....

Lo-o-ong before you get to be my age!

Thank you so much! I am home right now. My mom told me I could stay home from school today for my birthday. It is great to be apart of such a great group of guys! I have learned so much from yall on boats and fishing and so on.

Thanks again me! you really made my day!

BJ

HAPPY BIRTHDAY B.J.!!!!

Now maybe you'll be old enough to dock the boat. ;>))

Harpo

BJ

Happy birtday hope you don't get caught skipping but I suspect you'll use the time to sign up for the selective service.LOL

fatrap

Happy Birthday. It is really nice to see someone your age into this sport/hobby that we all like to do. Expecially someone who listens and learns.

TOXIC

Happy Birth Day BJ, enjoy the day!! What do 18 years old get now days for a B-day present.

Just checking so I won't get blind sided when my son turns 18 in July. :)

Cass :)

I am getting money to invest. I also got a subscription to Investors Business daily. My mom won't allow any more subscriptions to fishing magazines so she got me the news paper....

Thanks alot to all of you!

To be 18 again.....then again on second thought!

Happy B Day!!

TEE

BJ,

Happy Birthday... Big milestone... You may now "claim" to be an adult... I have tried that for almost 40 years after my 18th and no one believes me yet! I hope you have better luck!

Happy Birthday! Invest wisely!

Rich D

Happy 18th !! You are now legal in most states. Go out and have some fun. :)

ummm...well my theory on "fun"

FUN=FISHING

Thanks again guys

BJ

LOL @ Teri!

You're supposed to be giving "motherly" advice!

He's got enough people like Greg and Rob and Toxic and me here to corrupt him already!

BJ -

Do like I do..... Print this out and stick it away in a drawer..... If/When you get "down", pull it out and read the from-the-heart wishes from us all!

I can't tell you the number of times I've thanked God for my Friends here and all their good wishes!

God Bless!

me!

Your minds are always in the gutter. I meant he was legal to vote....you buying it? Have fun BJ in whatever you decide to do for your birthday.

Teri- mmhmm sure. JK!!

Voting....hmm..forgot about that!

Vote wisely and live it up being 18 your only it once and i aint event there yet...Man im sounding like my dad..whew dont know if thats a bad thing or good thing.

Any who have a good day off school and have a happy day.

T.S.

Travis, from what I've seen of you on this board.....

Sounding like you dad must, indeed, be a Very Good thing!

BJ, tell your mom I said "Two Thumbs Up!"

She's raising a son to be proud of!

me!

Back