Hangin' out at the shows...

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
Here's a couple pix's from some of the BPS road trips we took this year..:rolleyes:

(The pix's are grainy due to the el-cheapo disposable camera we used for "traveling")

Me & Johnny Morris after he signed my banner

Mac&Johnny.JPG

Me & Jimmy at the Harrisburg, PA. store..

Mac&Jimmy.JPG

and Mini, SueD and me at the BMC in Orlando..:wub:

MacMiniSueD.JPG

Mac

Nice pictures Mac. That pic number three though I don't know about.:wub::unsure:

I don't remember what brand they were..most likely BPS, but after 8 shows and over 1000 rods (EASILY) this year,..they ALL look the same after a while!!:blink::wacko:

Off to Toronto this weekend...our last road trip!!;) Then I'm going FISHING!!!:wub:

They were Bass Pro Shops rods. Johnny Morris rods of course!

You did do a Bionic Blade for Johnnys boy once.

Mini

Great Pics Mac...Thanks for sharing. Now I know what Mini and Sue looks like too.:)

BWAHAHAHA... Nice picture Mike.:D

Uncle Billy

Tox,...You crack me up!!:lol:....no..that's a 4 leaf clover pin,...that was St. Patty's Day!!:wub:

I was sportin' that pin,...my green BPS hat,...a St.PD button and a wrist band.....NO green beer though!!:blink: But we did have a AWESOME steak dinner after work at the Texas Roadhouse!!..Man we had GREAT service and outstanding food...our Waitress was really top notch!! We tipped her VERY well and she hooked us each up with a BIG slice of Key Lime pie!!:wub::wub:

That weekend was one of the best ever,.....we met "Chief" from this board,...saw Rick Hale (Haledamage) again,...talked with Hank Parker, Jimmy Houston, Jay Yelas, Penny Berryman, Stacy King and WOOOO!! All of my BPS Pro Staff buddies from that store, and finally hooked up with Johnny Morris to have him sign my banner!! We also sold and customized as many rods as we did at the BMC if not more!! It was a slam dunk Classic in Springfield this year...we crushed!!!!:wacko:

You notice they listed me first over all the pros.......lol. It was a honor to met Mac & Mini.

Hopefully next year will get to fish togather. FYI everybody love my rods and are dying with envey. All I told them was to get off there lazy azz next year and see ya....LOL

Pleasure meeting you Chief. We need to talk about some of that stash you have :)

It would be good to turn you onto some good stash instead of that rot gut..:lol:

No doubt!! Chief,...next year you need to time your visit to my table at some other time besides "peak rush!"...ahahahha......i didn't get to BS with you as much as I wanted to, but Mini has my back and he filled me in on the "stash details".....WE NEED TO TALK!! LOL:p

Deffinitely want to go fishing next year too....we'll have to come down a day earlier or stay a day later.......I can't believe out of all the travels we've done...we haven't been able to go fishing at all,..and only went golfing ONCE!!...the Horror!!!...and ya'll think all we do is fish!!:angry:

I also want to catch one of those 60lb+ Catfish that guide has mounted!!...HOLY CHIT!!:blink:

Oh that will change with next years schedule fo sho!

Looking forward to next year as soon as u find out when and what day u have free let me know so I can take a vacation day. But don't look for any help with the cat's I don't put slimy thangs into the boat.:lol:

Will do. As long as they want us back :)

Thanx Chief....its a pretty easy sell w/Mac Daddy around.

Mini

Back