Good morning NTOWS......Friday

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Hutson

Reaction score
Good morning everyone. It's going to hit 80 here today. Again, I'll sleep through it. Wouldn't you know it, they are calling for rain on my days off Monday through Wednesday.

Have a good one,

Steve

Good morning everyone, have a great day, Hope everyone takes time today to thank Jesus, for dying for us, so we can live.

Bubby:)

Good morning folks

Great looking day we have been blessed with today but I will spend most of it in doctors offices. This morning rying to find out why my shoulder won't move and hurts so badly when Imove it. Then this afternon for a CT scan to see how far the cancer has advanced and if that is why my right side is killing me.

Y'all have a blessed day and catch a few for me.

JDJ

Morning: Beautiful sunny morning. A little chilly at 37 degrees but suppose to warm up into the 60's. Half a day at work and the afternoon off. Might actually get to enjoy some of it.

JDJ my prayers are with you. Take Care:)

JDJ....

There is not a day that does not start for me with a prayer for you... You are a remarkably resilient person... You remind me of one of my favorite T-shirt art forms... The Pelican with the frog in its mouth... And, the frog has its "hands" around the Pelican's throat... Captioned; "Never give up!" You are a very tenacious "Frog"... My heart is with you...

Back