Good Mornin' NTOWS - Thursday

• Thread starter William H. (Bill) Barham
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William H. (Bill) Barham

Reaction score
Good morning everyone. It's going to be 64* and mostly sunny today. That's a little warmer than its been. I had a good nights sleep and feel pretty good because of it this morning. I watched the Wizards beat the Bulls (what a finish) and then tried to watch the Nationals but fell asleep. My Dad told me once that when I got to be this old I could stay up as late as I wanted to. Well I can't...

Everyone have a great and safe day.

Bill

Goodmorning all! It is a balmy 29*F and sunny here.

Bob G.

It's going to be a great day, I brought the boat to work today and the boss and I are sneaking out on an emergency service call.....lol

BF:lol:

Sun's Shinin':) I'm above ground:D And the Fish are tremblin' at the mention of my name:lol::p:cool:

Good morning all, time to go home and hit the hay for a few hours. Teri, have you found your keys yet? If not, good luck

Steve

Morning All: I think spring has arrived here also. Nice balmy 27 degrees this morning but suppose to make it to 60. Then every day over the next week it's suppose to get a little warmer with morning temps staying in the 40's and high temps in the mid 60's to low 70's.

Beautiful day in St. Louis..... Sunny..... 70's.....

and I've got a miserable cold :( .....

Still fairly cool for the Carolinas at this time of year, and getting some light rain today. The golfers will be wearing their rain suits today. Any bet's on whether we see any Frog Toggs???

Busy day today, but only a half day tomorrow.

Have a great one.

Tex

Morning everyone. Getting a later start than normal today do to having to purge my e-mail account of old messages. Seems I had a good collection of them but from what I hear no where near the record which is rumored to be more than ten thousand

Morning...Grrrrrr...still no boat keys and no cell phone....I feel naked.....going for coffee.

Good Morning 'yall

Looks like another cool dreary day in OKC today. The temperature now is 55 and I don't think it's going to get much warmer and we'll have a light on and off rain.

Have a Nice Day:)

Harpo

Good morning all... Glad you had a good night Bill... Hopefully this is part of a turning point... More good days than bad and eventually no more bad days

Morning all! Wind and storms heading into N. GA. Seems like a good day to rest up and play with the baby! Y'all have a good'un!!

Drinking coffee,...naked,...with Teri,....now THAT's gonna be a good day!!!:blink::rolleyes:

Carry on,...

Howdy from KC

Mac --- Are you wake yet ...???...Sounds like you"re dreaming:D

Rick

Back