Good Monday Morning NTOWS

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD Johnson

Reaction score
Good Morning Folks

Started at 38 this morning but supposed to reach 73 with sunshine

Morning JDJ hope your feeling better.

Bright sunny day here. Suppose to make it into the upper 50's today and 60's tomorrow.:)

Doing better BF, just got major shoulder problems for the last few days and I think the cancer is active again.

All in all it is beautiful day God has given us and I am just glad to be taking on air. :D

I hope you are doing well.

Well I see it's about time to re-issue the fishing curse. Not too many people paying attention to the good mornin' thread anymore. Only by pain of fishing failure does it seem to work...

JDJ, what kind of pain are you having in you shoulder, if you can describe it that is.

Uncle Billy

Bill, it is a torn rotator cup that only hurts when I breathe or move it. It is a little better today.

It's funny I just got my L2 vertbrae glued back together and that pain stopped now this starts. Oh well it is all a part of Gods big plan I suppose.

How have you been doing with your pain?

Mine has been back sliding some JDJ. Darn it... I asked about the shoulder pain because I now have something called bilateral Frozen Shoulder. It has a much fancier name but I can't think of that.

It has to do with scar tissue and such and your shoulder will freeze up, AND if you move it suddenly or the wrong way, the pain is just plain evil it hurts so bad. I have it bad in one shoulder and just a little in the other. I'm going to therapy because if you let it go only surgery will help it. I thought at first it was a torn rotator cuff. Just what I needed huh?:)

Dang Bill, you seem as bad as me. You get one thing feeling better and something else busts loose. My MRI showed two bulging discs in the neck area pushing and flattening the cord and two in the lower back doing the same thing. It also showed a cracked L2 vertabrae which they glued back together.

The worse right now is the small tear in the rotator cuff that hurts like a big one if I move my shoulder. I've been trying to do some work at home and I may have torn it more. All of these injuries happened in the motorcycle accident a year ago but i could never get anyone to do anything for them but give me dope until I found a doc to forget about the cancer and do an MRI. Oh well it is all in Gods plan.

I hope you get yours under control soon, I am trying to get therapy sceduled now.

Take care

jdj

Back