fatrap BPS Open?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ethan Book

Reaction score
fatrap :: I was just wondering how the BPS open went tonight (at least I thought you said tonight)? Good crowd or was this just open to certain people. I'm not sure when I'll be able to get there, but I plan on the trip as soon as I can!

I don't know where Fatrap is, probably still at work but I went tonight. My son and I got lucky and someone was pulling out of the parking just as we pulled in at 6:20. It looked like a good crowd but not over packed. Most everyone I talked to was going to wait until the weekend, they were afraid tonight would be a mess. It's a nice store going to be great having it here. The mother ship store in Missouri is bigger but then it's the headquarter store. This one is nicely done and well laid out. The restaurant isn't open yet.

Fatrap what are the different colors of shirts on the staff for. I saw green, white and I think I saw some yellow. We are going to enjoy having to not drive 4 hours to get to a BPS wooohoooo.

Guys it was pretty wild for a while. We had contractors and such durning the day then closed and reopened at 6 pm. After that it was a mad house. Corporate was bragging up the Opening of Broken Bow last week. How well it did. Council Bluffs had their numbers by 3pm. I was busier than a one legged cat trying to bury chit on a frozen pond.

Ed. The staff or grunts wear the green shirts. The managers and corporate biggies wear the white. Kind of like the NCO's wear green and the officers wear white.

I haven't even made it out of the hunting area to check out the fishing section. I don't work now until next week so I'll go in tonight after I go to the gym and check out the rest. Can you believe that. Work seven days and haven't made it out of hunting.

They had several six foot long Blimpie Sandwiches for the staff to munch on in the break room and later wings and things from Hooters complete with Hooter girls.

The resturant will open in Feburary. It's a seafood/steak place with fresh fish flown in daily and steaks from Omaha steak.

Fatrap

Did you say it has a RESTURANT?? MAN that is one thing the Atlanta one is missing. I'm sure its because its attached to the Discover Mills mall, and they have a food court and a few sitdown resturants, but I WOULD LOVE to have a place to eat at BPS! OK they have a hotdog cart outside but that doesn't count!!

Fattrap - How far is the store from the north side of Tulsa? My inlaws live about 20 mins north of the airport.

That explains it. My son and I were in the fishing section after we had been up to the hunting section and gotten a cleaning kit for his 20 Gauge when I look up and here comes a Hooter girl :wub: down the aisle at us. She strolled on by and what more could you ask for, fishing hunting, camping and hooter girls.:cool::D Damn the movie was right when Kostner answered the question" is this heaven?". "No it's Iowa". Close enough for me....

We were upstairs twice and both times the counter in the gun section was buried... you guys were sure busy up there.

Ed

If you seen the talk dark long haired hooter girl she was pre med at Creighton University across the river. I asked her for a physical but no dice. Sad thing is she's probably my daughters age.

Trep. BPS Council Bluffs is a "Destination Store" I don't know what all that means but it does mean it has a five star resturant. We also have a Starbucks coffee.

fatrap

Back