Decal order form

• Thread starter Bill McElroy [URL]http://www.nitroowners.com/~libr
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
The NEW S&T Decal order form is in my library...download it, print it,..and make copies if you want for family, friends and clubs. I can also send it to you in an email attachment if you'd like...just email me at: [email protected]

As always,..THANK YOU for your support and friendship!

Mac

Topo.jpg

http://www.nitroowners.com/~library/907/DecalOrderForm001.pdf

Put a link to it, Goober! My check will be in the mail tomorrow so get my set ready.

How can I order the Scales and Tales jersey in your library?????:D

DUDE - How much are those S&T Tourney shirts??

I'll get a walleye one or two or three when their ready. Mac do you market a walleye shirt? That'd be cool for us bi-fishuals.:D

fatrap

You all have to call Gemini and ask for a quote on the tourney shirts....I don't know how much they are now.....Todd made the ones for Mini and me when they first developed the process a few years ago. I can supply them with any of the images you'd prefer...they do all the layout work...I just send them .tiff files of specific images you may want.;)

The jerseys are roughly $125ea. with a $25 setup fee.

My order is on the way...

Thanks Jim!! & Sim,..and Teri,...and everyone else who sent orders! Much appreciated!!

And, mine will be forthcoming when you are ready to send "wally"... I could never hang a bass on my boat... even one as great looking as Lucky!

Don't worry...I'll get a Walleye done soon..and "Rosie" too for the female angler's......i need to re-coup some operating funds first since I'm an independant, middle class, semi-responsible self funded business man,...ineligable for free gov't money, bailouts, grants or loans. :(:huh::blink:

Ohwell.....I'd rather be broke and happy (and sittin on 300 decals),...than owe a freakin' PENNY to Obama!!:cool::rolleyes:

As a follicularly challenged Michigander I am sure you are eligible for at least one Gov'mnt bailout program. You just need a lobbyist in Washington... Yo Tox... Mac needs you to get an earmark in the next House Bill...:eek:

LOL...Greg...you CRACK ME UP!!

To everyone who's ordered some so far,..THANK YOU!! I got 3 more orders today and they will ALL go out in tomorrow's mail!! If/when I get a couple more, I will take "Rosie", "Spinecrusher", & "Wally" to the printer for imortalization on vinyl!! Yeah baby!! (It won't be long Greg,..you'll get "Wally" soon!! Hang in there!!;) )

Teri,..I will send you "Rosie" for an official female "2nd opinion" (along with Kathy) before I get her printed!!;)

Thanks again folks...look for your filled orders in the mail later this week!!

Mac

Mac - I got Lucky today!!!!

Man, you just don't know how enjoyable it is for me to say that. :D:lol::D:lol::D

TTT for a talented artist! ;)

Great,..glad you got "Lucky" today Dan....you deserve it!! LOL

I send 4 more orders out y'day...Bubby's, Jim Moores, one to Indiana and Marty's. Also send a care pkg to Trep and his son...for their tourney's. Thanks again everyone...you should all get them by Tues. at the latest.;)

When me and the boys get them applied, I'll send you a jpeg. Thanks again and TTT for some AWESOME ARTWORK!!! :D

Latest posts

Back