Buzz

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
I need a rifle range to test some rounds at. I will be bringing a Bushmaster and AR-15 with me and enough rounds to do a good "analysis" of accuracy. Wanna help??? LOL Plus, is there a range over there where I can use fully auto weapons? We need to be able to fire up to 500 yards, fire fully auto weapons, capable of .50 cal sniper rounds, and night fire to test muzzle flash. Let me know if there is anything around Burlington where we can test. NY is a %#$@!*&)%$( to find a place. Plus, do you want to do Lake George this weekend?

I am sure I can find some neighborhoods in Chicago where what you want to do will go virtually unnoticed... Might get some customer inquiries, though

Happens all the time in Detroit....

Just head to tje neighborhood of old Tiger Stadium. But bring more ammo, you might need it.

Mini

I don't know of any range where you can fire full Auto's other then the National Guards military range in Underhill,Vt. This weekend I might be able to do Sunday. I have my niece graduating on Saturday and that will tie me up. Let me know. I'll also ask at the shop if they know anywhere where you can shoot out to 500 yards on full auto.

Don't need 500 yards and full auto. If we need to a few ranges to get the job done....so be it. Here's what we actually need.

Need a range that can accomodate full auto, day time is fine.

Need a range that has 500 yards for testing .50 cal.

Need a range that can let us test at night for muzzle flash. Doesn't need 500 yards or fully auto for this, we can do that during the day at other ranges if needbe, we just need to test for a few hours at night to take pictures and record muzzle flash. So if you know of any, even a gun club, please let me know. If we have to join as members, we will. Let me know about Sunday.

Heeeyyy you are shooting dem big bullets!!!!! Now that is a guareeennntteeedddd good time :) You life is not complete until you have shot out a few hundred 50 cal rounds :)

Carlos

Latest posts

Back