Work, work, work. All I do is WORK!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
The horror, this new boss is a slave driver. Guess what they're making me do today. First I had to go ammo shopping last night with a company check. Then today, when I get around to it, I have to go rent a range (also on the company) take at least 2 of our weapons, (I'm leaning towards the Bushmaster or AR-15 and the Ruger bolt sniper rifle), and then I have to go spend the next 2 days doing comparison shooting. The horror of it all. What have I gotten myself into? LOL So while you all are at your desks engineering, drawing, selling, whatever, just think...I'm at the range shooting and getting paid to do it! LOL What a country! And soon I get to shoot the .50 cal and auto weapons! Yeeehaaaaaaaaa. We started production this week and will be ready for market next week. I should have some samples then to send to my distinguished "colleagues" from the NTOWS.

Rob are you going to test the "Red Rider BB Gun" any time soon? LOL

I always thought that the BB needed improvement... think your up to the task

Wolf

Take a .188 pellet and load'em backwards,..it makes a whicked "hollow point!"..LOL...

Sounds like a real ROUGH job Rob..but. WE know your up for it...right?

TEE

Finally a "slacker" job.... A perfect match!!!! LOL You have arrived Robbie Boy... Same kind of gig I have... Got rush off this morning and meet the "boss" for lunch, work tomorrow and then fish till Tuesday!!!!

How much do you have to pay them to hang out there?

Harpo

You know, I don't post a lot but I do read the board several times a day. When I have a bad day, it's really nice to read the true life adventures of Rob. For new readers, yes, Rob is a real human adventure hero. Whether it be boat, motor, dog, or gun, he has been there, broken it, had it fixed, and still seems to to enjoy the sporting life to the fullest.

Rob, at least around here, Coors has commercials on the radio that salute people in obsure and different pofessions. For some reason, you come to mind when I hear them. After this post I can just hear the routine "Oh Big Time catcher of Smallies", Or "Tester of Ammunition so that we the lowly cannot miss" we salute you... The commercial would then fade away with a man sitting on the front deck of a bass boat, AR15 in hand. Rob, you're my hero!!

Hope he shoots better than he fishes!!!!!!!

LOL

Now THAT would be a funny topic....."Coors commercial jingles featuring the life and times of Rob LaMoy"...LOL

Here's to you,...Oh, Braveheart of the Bravada,...Sultan of spontaneous!!...We salute you! LOL

Cheers Rob....keep up the good work!!

Mac

ROTFLMAO, you guys crack me up! Today I do have to WORK, I have finish my report of yesterday's tests. We did have a few issues I have to address. But then this afternoon I have to go shopping for a bench demo gun for myself. It's REALLY hard to be accurate with a peepsight on a M-16 out to 150 yards when you CAN'T see the target! LOL We need to stay commercial so we can say we use what hunters do, so I am leaning towards a Remington 700 BDL or Ruger M77 Mark II, but the scope is where I'm hung up. Leupold or Nikon??? I need a tactical but they both have nice ones. Horrible job huh. Coors commercial, too funny. I'm sitting here listening to the blues (LOL) on my pc and typing up my report. Just glad I can bring joy to your days. This is the reward for the 3 years of hell I endured at the last place!

Rob,

Leupold all the way! I would highly recommend the

Vari-X 111 in 3.5-10X40mm for medium range or the 6.5-20x50mm for long range.

You can't go wrong with a Leupold! Their warranty is unbeatable and they are great people to work with.

I agree,......Leupold's ROCK!! Besides,..it's not your money,....so buy the BEST!!...LOL

I just orderd a Ruger M77 Mark II with no rifle sights and a Leupold Vary X-III, 4.5-14 X 40mm with variable objective. This will be MY demo gun. Sweeeet! Can't wait, I should have it on Monday. Then I gotta go break it in, retest, yada yada, work, work, work! LOL

I've got a Ruger M77 Mark II in .270.....with a Leupold 3-9x25 Variable......awesome gun.....what caliber did u get??

Great minds think alike, eh Mac. I have a Ruger M77 MK II in .300 Winchester. Very sweet shooter, right outa the box. Got a Simmons 6.5-20 X 50 scope on it now, but I'm considering changing to a 3-9 X 40.

Craig

.223, I would love one in .270 for myself. Sweetest shooting gun I ever owned was a Winchester Model 54 oylmpic match .270. Man I killed a lot of deer with that gun. Wish I had never sold it. I picked the Ruger over the Remington 700 because I prefer the Mauser action. And despite a lower price tag, I firmly believe the Ruger is a better weapon. I will let you know for sure next week when I get to play....er, um I mean, when I have to WORK with it! LOL

Latest posts

Back