Boat Names

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick Hale

Reaction score
Does anyone name their boat / paint the name on their boat??

What names have been used..

Thanks HaleDamage

My old Sailboat was called

WE TASS

You figure it out.

david.....

"Kiss This II" Last boat was the "Kiss This". It's on the back of my motor cowling.

not yet, but someday:

Theo's Competition

(Theo = The Old Lady)

az

Man, if she heard you call her the old lady you'd be naming that tin rig "Home sweet home!" LOL

names the wife and I have played with:

"The Gill Catcher"

"The BassMobile"

i was under the impression here in NC that only salt water boats should be named. but i guess it doesn't really matter. can't say that i have seen any boats in my area with names. maybe some of the larger boats on some of the larger lakes in around the charlotte, nc area are named.

bryan

Many of the years that I fished with my dad, it was from the shoreline because we didn't have a boat. When we saw bass boats, my dad always said that it would be nice to have one of them. My dad died in 87 and his nickname was "Bunzo" So, when I got my PT175, I had my brother at the sign shop make a label for the back of the baot in gold reflective saying "Bunzo would like it..." I guess this could be considered a name. I know that my dad's friends got a kick out of it.

Unofficialy it called "The Super Soaker". If you ever ride with me on a rough day you'll know why.

Harpo

Wife named my Tracker "S.S. Daddy" labled on the transom.

Hey Rob...did you know a Rock Band by the name of "Jackyl" has your theme song dude! It really Rocks!

TEE

My cuurent boat is called Nimby III. Because when I said I wanted to buy a bass boat , my wife said " Not In My Back Yard!"

Spinecrusher was Sgt Thumps. Tee, I heard the song Aaron Tippin (country) sang called "Kiss This" and that's where I got it.

How about HOOKERS from Hale ??

Not sure if Kathy my wife would go for that???

HaleDamage

After the little woman....

"Linda Marie"

I wanted to use her nickname and call it the "Tootie Marie" but she poo pooed that.

Latest posts

Back