Awsome Fishn' Yesterday

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Travis Smith

Reaction score
Went fishin yesterday with my buddy and we absolutly hammerd them. We got out at 6 pm last night with thretining rain and thunderstorms. Anywho first crack out of the box I caught a fish on a crank and got 2 trebles buried in my fingers and then that fish busted my line while I was taking him off and tore the trebles out of my fingers and swam away with my crank. Then it started raining and then we started teraing up. We fished bass assains all night and caught 49 bass ranging in size. Aside from the hook in the fingers and the rain it was a good night.

T.S.

Travis I hope you weren't fishing with lightning slamming down around you.

fatrap

Travis,...you really should be careful posting about your "pre-season" exploits, UNLESS you're fishing one of the designated pre-season lakes where it's LEGAL to target bass prior to the May 29th opener. Just a word of caution,...ya never know if a MDNR officer lurks in your 'hood!! LOL

I was just fishin for monster crappies Mac...thats my aliby.....LOL.

Fatrap it never thundered or lightninged while were out on the lake so we were lucky...LOL Just rained a little.

T.S.

Photos, Travis we need photos. How you gonna get any credibility without pictures. Also we can use them to blackmail you into telling us where you caught them.

At least we don'thave to worry about you staying out all night and drinking beerLOL

fatrap

I cant for the life of me figure out how to downsize the pics that I take on our digital camera. I always forget to take the camera with me when I go with my buddy anyhow.

Ill get some pics of my fish this weekend and I will post them no matter the size of the pic.

T.S.

Back