Anyone fishing Saturday Potomac /Anna?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Hutchison

Reaction score
Looks like it might be close to 60 on Saturday these days are going to be fare and few between anyone going out?

Hutch - Can't make it with family down but I will leave passes under the front mat for those who can make it. Have a good time!

I'm going to try to get out on Saturday on Lake Anna - probably afternoon when its a bit warmer.

Not sure whats going to happen but if I get down to Anna I'll give you a call Jim.

Hutch, please do. I believe you have my cell number. If not, shoot me an e-mail offline and I'll send it to you.

with all this rain, the potomac might get muddy. there is a small craft warning out for saturday on the potomac. it might change. i am planning on going to the hot side again with gary. carlos, how big a plate did you get? why not set it up on anna and then get some fishing in, its supposed to be warm and sunny.

mike c

Yup - weather forecast for Bumpass area (hot side) is mid 60's with plenty of sun and light winds!

Well it looks like I better put out ALL the passes! LOL NO tournaments though! Jimmy will turn you all in with VDGIF and you will have your fishing revoked!

Hey CIII - I second Mike C's suggestion. You can always set up the jackplate on the hotside. Easier to do that fighting current and winds on the Potomac. Besides, you know where you can find a dock to tie up to if you need to make adjustments!

Bill - with so many of us there, you may want to come out and join us!! :D

I have an Anglers Choice tournament this Sunday on the upper bay or I would invite myself back this Saturday too. But I better do a little pre-fishing insted. Good luck to all and have a safe holiday and weekend.

BF

How are you guys gonna have a tournament for boiled bass there if I have your Director (Carlos) up here in the river setting up his jack plate??? Scott gave him up, so Jimmy will be looking for him!:lol::lol::lol:

Mike C,

I will be out fishing in the river about middle of the day at least Sun. A little deer hunting in the AM and PM here at the house. Sat is jack plate setup day. After Carlos and I hung it on over here last weekend, I told him i would help set it up.

Hey Guys - I may have gotten a little kitchen pass for Saturday. Our family is leaving on Saturday so hopefully I can get out. I will still leave the passes under the mat in case I can't get out first light!

hey bill,

can i have a pass to, that way i can visit with the guys and launch with them. and my topwater spot is like 30 seconds away from your dock. it also means i wont have to go to stafford and get the key? please

mike c

what time will you all hit the water ? I think I have a empty back seat if anyone is intrested

Looks like I'm in for now. I'll be there at o dark thirty cause I have to leave early. I do want to know where that top water spot is......For the life of me I can't remember a flooded pond??? There's the graveyard up in Elk Creek. There is a pond on the right before you get to canal 1 but it doesn't look like the one in the picture. I've got some new Yamamoto Sugoi topwaters I would like to try out.

TOXIC

looks like i will be there bright and early with gary in tow.

toxic, where the graveyard in elk creek? if you want you can come with us to try out those new topwaters.

mike c

Will do. I imagine it's pretty muddy up there right now but if you see a graveyard on the left side of a cove and a farmhouse on the right side of the cove, there is an old wall that comes all the way across the end of the cove.

TOXIC

You guys hook em good, I'll be working............. someone's gotta do it ! See ya'll next time !

Next Saturday.......................?????

Looks like I've got the KP for early morning as well, but have to be back early. Probably meet you all at the docks again.

Back