A few Rally Pics!

• Thread starter Al Greco [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/1618
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Al Greco

Reaction score
All, We are having a blast in KY. The fishing is challenging. The weatherman is calling for winds up to 25 miles per hour.....should be fun. Some of us have caught a few fish and hope to do better tomorrow. Here are 2 pictures. I will add more sometime tomorrow.
Trepper_Neely.JPG

Mini, check Al library. There's a picture of Neeley and Trep with beer and jill's cookies and a picture of Bob G. talking to me on the phone.

That doesnt look like a beer in front of Neeley....lol

And why is that condom over the cookie, KEN?!?

I wish I were there.

Mini

Ken,

I think you need to go moon the netcam on the dock @ Moors....lol

Mini

C'MON Neeley....aint no true wolverine that could resist that!!!! Just image the state of Ohio is watching it! LOL

Mini

Mini,

Check your e-mail, I just sent bob's number. Go ahead call them. I called few times.

You know Mini, if we left right now we could be there in time for breakfast.

I don't know. I have to call Craig tomorrow and see what's up. He was hoping they could look at it today. Mac was asking me the same thing earlier. He is DESPERATE!!! He wants to catch fish sooooooo bad....LOL

I am so jealous... But, to all there...a great time... with great people...

I'm off to Winneconne WI in the morning for a GNWC Walleye tournament...

We'll hook him up as soon as Craig hooks me up with my ride..LOL Gotta hook Craig up too of course.

Well it's mid-night. I guess we're not gonna see Neeley's arse on the web-cam tonight. I'm hitn' the rack.

Could some one please explain to me as I can't tell from the picture which one is Goofy, and which one is Dopey. Thanks

Buzz

Those are the rally Brothers, Darryl and Darryl.... That picture is from their 4th grade graduation party... It was a tough eight years but they finished!

And if I didn't know better, I'd say that was a RANGER hat on Neeley's head! Hmmm.......

I noticed the hat last night too...but I wasn't saying anything...LOL

He is a car salesman....he will drive anyhitng for the righ deal...lol

Kinda like you LaMoist!

Mini

Back