You know you are fugged when...

• Thread starter Jack K [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/2957/
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack K

Reaction score
... you hit a couple of bikers, and fifty of their buddies are just pulling up...

585959-screwedcager.jpg

Do not under any circumstances try this at home... These wre professional drivers on a closed course...

Or, how I spent the last fifteen seconds of my time here on earth....

Or, "How did I get here?... Well, St. Peter...it was like this...."

Blame it on the Canadians!!...LOL!!!...Sorry Pierre,..J/K,..I just couldn't resist!! :eek:)

Speakin' of Woops,.....we need to plan a US/CAN NTOWS get- together in Windsor sometime,.....that would be a riot...

If you guys are ever in thaqt area..let me know,..Mini, "Mock" Craig and I will kidnap Neeley and we'll all cruise over to party for the night....great "scenery" in Windsor!! LOL

By looking at this picture....it looks like it's from Montreal, which would make sense. We took the blame for the power outage, but Toronto's head honcho said it best when asked about Canada receiving the blame "Have you ever heard of Americans taking the blame for anything".......oh oh....I feel like the guy in the car right now!!! I need to move to OHIO.

Reminds me of a joke:

A newfoundler is driving his new corvette when all of a sudden he is surrounded by the 50 hells angels. They pull him over, get him out of the car, and the leader draws a circle around him on the ground and tells him if he steps out of it he's dead. One of the members breaks the headlight with a stick. The newfi start laughing so the member breaks the windshield....the Newfi laughs even more, the gang them proceeds in ripping the car apart while the Newfi is killing himself in laughter.

The leader stops it all and asks "I don't get it we are kicking the crap out of your new car and you find it funny ? The Newfi responds: "Well while you were doing that i stepped out of the circle 4 times".

HAR HAR HAR

Pierre

Tell the dude in Toronto to turn on CNN.....we get blamed for EVERYTHING!!..LOL...except SARS and Power failures! HA!

And mad cow!!!!!!!!!!!!,arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh the worlds falling apart, but at least we still have our boats ahhhhhhhhh.

Steve B

Mac

That would be a cool idea ,but Windsor is about 485 miles for Pierre and myself, pretty far but who knows!

Steve,..You live in Ottawa??...wow...that's a haul!! Hey,..reply one more time and you hit the magic 100!!! Grab a beer!!

LOL, later... and it will be Bacardi and pepsi and a camp fire.

Steve B

Are you sure that wasn't one of my buddies from the South who was last heard saying......"Hey y'all, watch this!?!"

Tom

Latest posts

Back