You have to watch Hank Parkers current show

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Texas Transplant

Reaction score
If you have OLN (via satellite or cable), you need to watch this weeks Hank Parker show. It will/can teach all of us about dedication and attitude. He fishes with Clay Dyer. Here is the 'promo' piece from OLN:

HANK'S SPECIAL GUEST TODAY IS A SPECIAL GUEST INDEED. CLAY DYER IS A YOUNG MAN WHO WAS BORN WITHOUT ARMS OR LEGS, YET HAS ACCOMPLISHED MORE THAN MOST IN HIS YOUNG LIFE ALREADY. CLAY IS A PRO-ANGLER AND USES MUCH OF HIS TIME OFF THE WATER INSPIRING YOUNG PEOPLE EVERYWHERE WITH HIS INCREDIBLE PERSONALITY & ANGLING KNOW-HOW.

It is the most amazing display of one persons drive and dedication to get as much out of life as is possible. Probably one of the most inspiring 30 minutes of television that I have ever seen. His attitude is incredible. And what he can do on a bass boat is simply amazing. He's a terrific angler by any standard.

It ran last night, but is currently not showing on the upcoming schedule. Hopefully, it will be re-run again soon.

Tex

Tex-

I saw that episode last weekend...

Incredible!

Hank leads off the show with something like "some people would feel sorry for a person like this...you won't after this show...you'll respect him and admire him..."

The man can fish!!!

good stuff,

az

I saw that show Saturday. What determination and sprit. The next time we feel like complaining about our rotten situation in life, we should think of Clay Dyer who doesn't seem to let anything slow him down.

Harpo

I read the link. Man is that incredible. He kind of humbles a lot of people.

fatrap

I see hin at FLW's a lot...and the BMC too...he's sponsored by All Star I believe, and he can do more with a rod than most people I know!! He's awesome!!

I saw that.Makes you think. All of our problems are a joke compared to his.Im just glad he didnt give up!

Amazing story, I think I have also seen a special on ESPN on Clay a while ago. MAy have been on the Fishn Hole' show. I would love to meet him some day and spend a day on the water.

Yes he is sponsored by All Star and one heck of a person. I had the pleasure of meeting him last year at the Classic.

Mini

I have seen that! That guy is by far an inspiration! I was amazed at how he slings them baits around:) Amazing how humbled you can get from watchin' it!

TEE

He was in either Bassmaster magazine or the FLW one a few months back for the disabled bass angler circuit, and he tears it up. That is determination. Really takes away ANY excuses WE might have huh?

Latest posts

Back