WOW

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mini

Reaction score
Tuesday night Division 42 NBAA on St Clair. Three hour tournament and set a record last night with the heaviest weight in a regular season tournament with 24.00lbs on 5 fish. Big bass was 5.65. That makes two wins in a row and now owning the regular and all time heaviest sack. The all time heaviest was 25.50lbs on 5 fish in October 2007 for the Championship (on my birthday nonetheless).

It was an awesome night last night....

38749_1367369099472_1089013818_30871077_288750_n[1].jpg

On another note, boat is headed into the shop tonight. Spotted a small gear lube leak in the lower unit. I think its the prop shaft seal. Drained the lube and it appeared a tad bit milky, not like I have seen before. I think I caught it early. Hopefully it will get fixed by Friday. I have 2 one day events this weekend and I am thinking of making my team partner fish alone Saturday so I can fish the BFL.....it all depends on the boat getting fixed.

nice toads Mini!

Looks like this seaosn is working for ya!!!!

Whaat are the marks on the toad in your left hand?

Carlos

PS nice floral shorts man! It is nice to see you are comfortable in your manhood!!!

Wow is right! Nice pigs, and congrats on the win and record breaking!!

Those look like the fish from my CHIT!! ;)

Congrats, you guys have an awesome fishery down there. Thanks for sharing. :)

Gene

Nice job! That's a crazy weight for a 3 hour tourney. St Clair has been on fire this year!

That is an awesome sack of fish!:cool:

and to do it in only three hours in un-freaking-believable:wacko:

Its also cool to hold a record weight, even better than just a win.

Thanks all. It was quite a night. Actually caught all weigh-in fish in the last 15 minutes....it was a frenzy!

Mini - great job! It must have been something, to catch them like that in 15 minutes. I've only had one 'run like that' fishing a T before, but it wasn't with fish like that.

Tex

Nice toads! So cool that you've won 2 in a row and set records. I can't even get in the top 10 as a co. Oh well, some of us have it and some of us wish we had it. :D

Great Job Mini!! :D FWIW - You've been a record-setter in my book for a long time! :cool:

Hope the L/U issue is just a simple seal or plug gasket issue and you're back straight quick. Good luck!! ;)

Thanks all!

Teri, I will refrain from commenting about your wishes...lol

Dan, I can only hope so.

Way to go bro....Now you gotta stop gaffing them off the beds!!:lol: Or are those gill net marks?:lol: Sure there are no weights in them?:eek::lol:

:lol:

TOXIC:D

100% positive Tox. And if you keep throwing out accusations you are going to really understand the power of the last M in MVM :) You liek to fish, but you wont like sleeping with them!

but the BEST news is that the lower unit is DONE! North Bay Marine hooked a brotha up. The initial prognosis was correct and the prop shaft seal was the culprit. A new Alpha "line cutter" seal was installed and a new water pump impeller for good measure. I will pick it up tonight and slap her back on the ol' duece and a quarter tonight. I didnt leave the boat there, I took off the L/U in the parking lot because I didnt want to have to take all of my equipment out of the boat (read 21 foot tackle box) :)

I love it when a plan comes together!

I know! i dont think I have been more excited to spend $300 in my life....well there was that time in Vegas! LOL

Great job Mini! now start feeding your partner some of that food and drink you use, he looks as skinny as me!! LOL

I gotta find a way to get up there and fish one day (and no snide remarks Meyer!!)

Latest posts

Back