WOW what a month!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William Schram

Reaction score
First off went to Atlanta and did the Bass Pro Shop and a Braves game with Treps help on getting around, then went to the classic and meet Mac and Trep, both of them are stand up guys, freindly, and all around great people. got home from the classic and found out my house sold while i was gone ( It's about time and a good thing, spent too much at Bass Pro and the classic ), so i had to pack and find a temp. place till i find another house that i like. Trep i dont know how you and the wife keep up with the kids in a place like the classic ( My hats off to you ). Mac I would have been sceaming for ice for the hand after the little that i seen ( this guy is the greatest ). I'll post pictures as soon as I get a chance.

Cool,...sounds like you had a GREAT time! It was a pleasure to meet you too bigdog!! You're right though,..my hand felt "used" sunday on the flight home,....LOL We did a TON of rods that weekend...it was a blast!! Hope to cross paths with you again at one of next years' shows!! Seeya then!

Mac

William - Great job on the house, I know the feeling when it's finaly done!

We used to use the "leashes" on the kids, velcro wrist straps and 6-8 feet long bungee like strap. Their pretty good kids, but like any 2 and 5 yearolds they get BORED listening to Daddy fawn all over Mac!! LOL

Hey so are you still in Birmingham, you staying there or moving?

Latest posts

Back