Wishing Trep & Family a safe journey

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Texas Transplant

Reaction score
Well, I know that Trepper has moved on from GA, and will be heading across the big pond to China tomorrow. Trep, you and the family travel safe - and we will all look forward to having you home back in the US before we know it.

Keep us up to date on all that fishing that you and the Mad Angler (Eli) will be doing.

Tex

Safe travels to you and your family. Ditto's on keeping in contact and updating us with the adventures of Eli! :)

Gene

Trep and family arrived in China without too many problems. They are settling in, and we will likely see him start commenting again shortly.

Tex

Hey Gang!

As Tex mentioned we arrived late Saturday night here in Shenzhen, China. House is still a mess from unpacking the 13 suitcases we brought, but the boys have both made friends already, and were slowly stocking the fridge and shelves with food! Luckily Papa John's DELIVERS and takes orders in ENGLISH!!! Got my coffee maker this morning, so I'll be set, and the beer is stocked in the fridge!

More later, and yes Gene Eli and I need to find some FISHING, once this heat dies down, its about like GA and OK are these days, mid 90's and humid! The swimming pool is huge but as hot as bath water, not very refreshing!

Trep

Latest posts

Back